2024 EE2 Thread (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
yh definitely im just very extra w my drafts bcz I tend to loose track of what im writing, then I get feedback then it puts me back on track yk.

Ayee nice im doing a creative non-fiction too. when you finish your draft if you wanna send it thru im happy to read it with fresh eyes and give some comments on it
thank you !

aqwerty13402

HSC
one thing that I hate abt ee2 is that the marking seems so subjective like I saw somewhere that the subject with the most disputed marks is EE2 😭😭
my tutor was telling me abt a guy at her school who the teacher were SURE would state rank, then he got a LOW E3. They ended up refuting his mark but still. its so scary.

elliott07

🌙
HSC
my tutor was telling me abt a guy at her school who the teacher were SURE would state rank, then he got a LOW E3. They ended up refuting his mark but still. its so scary.
jeez that is scary dont they double mark? its crazy like if they are seeing that ee2 has the most refutes maybe they should put in place better marking practices or clearer rubrics to mark off cause the marking criteria is so vague imo. I could also imagine people accepting the mark they got without getting disputes as well

id argue its probably better and more efficient to get triple markers for the course rather than having to go through all these dispute processes and
headaches lol
Screen Shot 2024-05-27 at 9.23.24 am.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)