Edutest results & transferring high schools (1 Viewer)

Yes99

HSC
Im writing this here cause I deadass dont know how to fucking post but anyways. Im in year 9, and im looking to try out for fort street, girra baulko, hurlstone for entry into year 10. My semester 1 grades for this year are looking to be around an A in maths, english, history and computing tech and a B in commerce, history elective, science and pdh. For my year 8 and 9 reports, they're absolutely terrible, as in I have a quite good amount of Ds spread through my high school career. Assuming I do great in the entry exam, as in obtain 95%, im in the school debating team, and I have other academic awards, what are the chances i get into any selective school. The school i currently go to ranges on the 100s. Please give me any ideas of which any school to go to
year 10 entries spots are quite limited compared to year 9 and 11, but just give it a go bro. try out for 3 schools out of 4 that you mentioned. don't think anyone can tell you what school you should apply for tho.

travis scott lover

HSC
yeah but its gonna be a waste just doing a random exam, I wanna put schools down which i actually have a good shot of getting into

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)