I'm fked (1 Viewer)

Test-king12

Banned
HSC
Ok. so story time!!! I studied my ass off for a vectors test 3u (weighting 30%) and completely fked it after panicing due to time constraints. I am an accelerant student rn and im on the brink of tears because I had so much hope for this exam and now I think my rank will go down to like 8-9 maybe even 10-11 idefk atp (originally was ranked 3rd/80) possibly even would be lucky to have scored 70% (probably the same with my peers except like 2 students who recalled qns in the test from past papers). I need to know if u guys think I should drop accelerated and continue with the yr 11 stream. I want a decent atar and I don't want the only subject that has in previous years, carried my grades to go to waste so I don't know what to do. Genuinely unsure atp. @jimmysmith560 umm @carrotsss help pls idk ANY1

Edit: ~35 b6s- 20223
WDYM??? what is the problem?? You seem to be on track for a 70-75 ATAR which is very good!!! you should be PROUD.

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
I had a friend in the same scenario as you, after they got a bad mark they didn't get a band 6 and due to school constraints that far into the term he wasn't able to repeat and got a 70 atar
Judging from your profile, you seem to have a suspicious amount of friends that relate to situations from different users of bos and all seemingly receive below 70 atars.

rev668

HSC
Judging from your profile, you seem to have a suspicious amount of friends that relate to situations from different users of bos and all seemingly receive below 70 atars.
funny you say that, looking at that little quote thing on your profile I had a friend in the exact same scenario, but they ended up getting 65.8, cancel me all you like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)