It Ends With Us (movie) (1 Viewer)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Is anyone going to watch the movie? The trailer came out today (and its 5th trending on youtube) but this is probably gonna be worse than the book but the book was already bad enough but idk i want to make fun of the movie

the cast still suck

HSC
I'll prob not watch it bcz I have a long list of other things I wanna watch in my limited free time
the book was actually nice I enjoyed it, I would rather not watch a film version of it tho

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Is anyone going to watch the movie? The trailer came out today (and its 5th trending on youtube) but this is probably gonna be worse than the book but the book was already bad enough but idk i want to make fun of the movie

the cast still suck
I Lowkey want to only cuz Justin Baldoni looks SO FINE OH MY LORD n ig I read the book in Like year 10 so im slightly interested in the adaptation

lolcti

HSC
N/A

the cast still suck
Ngl it seems less cringy than the books. The casting ruined it completely tho imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)