progress?? (1 Viewer)

K8Y

hey ppl,

just wondering how every1s major work is goin? many finished? and how does one generally study for the examz? catholic trial in mon week 5, any pointers???

roo

HSC
i finished mine last term. :) how bout u?

i just wrote an essay b4 the trials and re-wrote it in the exam.. judging by past papers, theres always a questions on visual codes and symbols so i just wrote on that with 4 different artworks. i'm not going to learn every case study from class.. thats just crazy lol.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
ha...progress?! for me = 0 (zero) since last term. i have been fuck lazy and plan to hurriedly finish mosta my stuff one week before its due (cos i also have an eng mw). ..but i have done most of my mw so i dont think i'll be stressing TOO much

as for theory, we've done 2 outta 4 case studies at school but im not bothering to study like according to case studies, im just choosing a whole bunch of artists and learning about them. and regurgitating in the exam.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
hmm...
well we're doing contemporary australian photographers, which is kinda interesting (traceey moffatt, robyn stacey, anne zahalka and farrel and parkin??_ and some other case study on the structural frame, like symbols in renaissance art or something. ...

shouldn't your teachers be teaching u case studies??

if not, do something u like, you'll be more motivated to find out more about them and look at their works and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)