ranks/demotivated (1 Viewer)

sanarysurmer

HSC
Sem 1 Rankings:
Maths: 3/62
IPT: 2/12
English Extension 2: 2/5 (very close to first)
English Extension 1: 6/36
Economics: 13/21
English Advanced: 29/102
Business Studies: 36/54

idk im so hopeless and demotivated right now... My schools ranks go between 60-120 but our head of academics is predicting we are a strong cohort.

I really want a 93-95 ATAR but idk if its even possible anymore or its gonna be almost impossible. this is my semester 1 ranks and some of them im really high averages like for extension 1 I got 21/30 and the highest was 24/30 but because some people got a few 22s I got pushed from a 4th to 6th.

Please be blunt I just wanna know if its over for my atar goal.

axe

HSC
Sem 1 Rankings:

idk im so hopeless and demotivated right now... My schools ranks go between 60-120 but our head of academics is predicting we are a strong cohort.

I really want a 93-95 ATAR but idk if its even possible anymore or its gonna be almost impossible. this is my semester 1 ranks and some of them im really high averages like for extension 1 I got 21/30 and the highest was 24/30 but because some people got a few 22s I got pushed from a 4th to 6th.

bruva ur fine

aqwerty13402

HSC
Sem 1 Rankings:

u still got 50% of ur ranking to make up with this term, and with trials. Don't focus on the past, you can't change it, just fucking grind now. And also ur ranks are really fucking good, except business and eco, which i reckon yo can improve if you work hard

Canoeboat

HSC
ur good g, might as well not try and give let us get some marks as well

sanarysurmer

HSC
u still got 50% of ur ranking to make up with this term, and with trials. Don't focus on the past, you can't change it, just fucking grind now. And also ur ranks are really fucking good, except business and eco, which i reckon yo can improve if you work hard
Yeah ecos in term 1 I was coming last because I had a panic during the exam cause I didn't fully study and didn't do too well but I performed really well in my half yearly I got an 86% so it jumped me up quite a bit and im hoping to keep going up. Business studies Idk what happened honestly I failed the half yearly I got 52% and the average as higher I just didn't really study for it well but I hope with this take home I can get as high as possible to push me up a bit.

sanarysurmer

HSC
thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it. sorry I am very passionate abt my studies I overreact smtimes

elliott07

🌙
HSC
thank you guys for the support I really appreciate it. sorry I am very passionate abt my studies I overreact smtimes
its ok I feel you we do literally the same subjects so if you ever need help with anyhthing dm me and I can give you some resources I've been using

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)