2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

harperissleepy

HSC
Hey everyone,
I am saddened to have to do this, but I feel it's necessary for my well-being.
Starting today, I will no longer be active on BOS. I've reached this decision because I'm no longer comfortable using the platform, primarily due to the inability to block a certain user - and I understand that most people are aware of what has happened.
Despite my clear request for this certain user to cease contact, they persist in interacting with me and have even gone so far as to spread misinformation about what exactly they did to make me feel this way. I tried to handle the situation cautiously and avoid slandering, but clearly this was not an issue for them as they continued to distort the events to others.
This ongoing situation has caused me significant distress and discomfort. Despite my efforts to handle it privately, I can no longer tolerate it and the best way for me to get away is to just cut the last form of potential communication with this person by deleting BOS.
It was great to have this avenue to discuss study, exams & HS generally but all good things must come to an end. Thank you BOS <3
stay safe and happy man, i hope youre alright :(

shoulfer

HSC
Hey everyone,
I am saddened to have to do this, but I feel it's necessary for my well-being.
Starting today, I will no longer be active on BOS. I've reached this decision because I'm no longer comfortable using the platform, primarily due to the inability to block a certain user - and I understand that most people are aware of what has happened.
Despite my clear request for this certain user to cease contact, they persist in interacting with me and have even gone so far as to spread misinformation about what exactly they did to make me feel this way. I tried to handle the situation cautiously and avoid slandering, but clearly this was not an issue for them as they continued to distort the events to others.
This ongoing situation has caused me significant distress and discomfort. Despite my efforts to handle it privately, I can no longer tolerate it and the best way for me to get away is to just cut the last form of potential communication with this person by deleting BOS.
It was great to have this avenue to discuss study, exams & HS generally but all good things must come to an end. Thank you BOS <3
BAHAAHA πŸ’―

• Wow
Reactions: axe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 2)