Sydney’s median house price to hit $2m, Perth $1m by 2027 (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder how many minorities make it to management in China and India?
I know what you're getting at but funnily enough, it depends what you mean by "make it". In both of those markets there's a large expat community which is made up of "minorities" holding executive/leadership positions (ie above management).

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I know what you're getting at but funnily enough, it depends what you mean by "make it". In both of those markets there's a large expat community which is made up of "minorities" holding executive/leadership positions (ie above management).
Foreigners hired for their proven ability vs. residents born and raised in China/India

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder how many minorities make it to management in China and India?
Whilst yes the west does have the most free, fair and open societies, one interesting fact is the ethnic Persians in India who fled Islamic invasions are actually by far the wealthiest ethnic group in India and they are an extremely small minority.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Whilst yes the west does have the most free, fair and open societies, one interesting fact is the ethnic Persians in India who fled Islamic invasions are actually by far the wealthiest ethnic group in India and they are an extremely small minority.
Yes, the Zoroastrians are amongst the smartest people in the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)