• Happy 20 YEARS to us!

โญ First in the State in Physics โญ ATAR 99.75 โญ (1 Viewer)

mars_02

HSC
N/A
๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
- ATAR: 99.75
- Physics: 99/100 (First in the State)
- Mathematics Extension 1: 100/100 (4th in James Ruse)

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž
Hi there, my name is Brian Kum. I am a 2020 James Ruse graduate. In 2021, I repeated Physics at TAFE, and came First in the State (First out of 7923 students) with a mark of 99/100. I currently study medicine at the University of Western Australia.

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ
I offer tutoring for Year 11 & 12 Physics. I'm looking to take on students who will sit their HSC in 2023. As I study in Perth, I will be tutoring online through Zoom using my iPad.

๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž
By reading a number of first-year university Physics textbooks, I was able to gain an unparalleled understanding of every syllabus dot point, which placed me First in the State. I can help you develop a deep and accurate understanding of each Physics concept, which will allow you to handle most questions with ease, score full marks in long-response questions, and solve the trickier questions the HSC will throw at you.

๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
I worked as a tutor at Project Academy, a major HSC tutoring college in Chatswood.

๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ž
My rate is $80/hour.

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ
Email me at briankum31@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and all the best with your studies!

Last edited:

Hivaclibtibcharkwa

๐—•๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ
HSC
๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
- ATAR: 99.75
- Physics: 99/100 (First in the State)
- Mathematics Extension 1: 100/100 (4th in James Ruse)

๐€๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž
Hi there, my name is Brian Kum. I am a 2020 James Ruse graduate. In 2021, I repeated Physics at TAFE, and came First in the State (First out of 7923 students) with a mark of 99/100. I currently study medicine at the University of Western Australia.

๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ
I offer tutoring for Year 11 & 12 Physics. I'm looking to take on students who will sit their HSC in 2023. As I study in Perth, I will be tutoring online through Zoom using my iPad.

๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž
By reading a number of first-year university Physics textbooks, I was able to gain an unparalleled understanding of every syllabus dot point, which placed me First in the State. I can help you develop a deep and accurate understanding of each Physics concept, which will allow you to handle most questions with ease, score full marks in long-response questions, and solve the trickier questions the HSC will throw at you.

๐Ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
I worked as a tutor at Project Academy, a major HSC tutoring college in Chatswood.

๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ž
My rate is $80/hour.

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ
Email me at briankum31@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading and all the best with your studies!
why did u repeat physics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)