07 poets! how do we present our MWs??? (1 Viewer)

A

amy.fuller

6 days left yesssss...... this journey is nearly over!
how do we present our MW? i know that it has to be size 12 etc. but should we display our work in a portfolio or bind it? can it be in A3 size but the poetry on A4 pages? I don't wanna do it wrong cus that would suck. :) plz help!

chingu

HSC
yes the journey is almost over! ive decided mine should be bound. looks neater i think.

also, ive been receiving different responses from my uni friends as to how a coversheet should be written. although none of the responses have really helped confirm how it should be done for this major work. i suppose there's no one way. but i was just wondering if anybody has a coversheet layout, or maybe one from their own major work from previous years, please send it to me.

vkcyue@hotmail.com

cheers!

shimmy&shine

HSC
wow, it's nearly the end, and you get to have one subject out of the way now. I can't believe time goes by so quickly.

there should be guidelines given to you by your teacher, they should definitely know, otherwise from memory...

font: arial or times new roman. (make sure it's double spaced)
size: only 12, unless for a heading or title, or for creative purposes (which means not for the whole mw)
pages: A4 only, and (even though this may seem a waste of paper), print on one side. make sure they're numbered.
- you can use colour, but i don't think you can for words, just pictures and signs.
- I'm not sure if you whether you present it as a portfolio or bind it, but mine, and the rest of my years', was bounded.
- for the cover sheet, just basic details - the title of your work, an epigraph if appropriate, student number. on the day you hand it in, you'll have to fill out a special card where you have to filll these details in anyway, and that gets stuck on the front of your mw.

hope that helps, and good luck for the hsc!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)