'07 Year Books (1 Viewer)

goosiegoo

HSC
Has anyone heard much about their Yr 12 Yearbooks? (If they are getting them) I'm on the Yearbook 'committee' but we haven't really done much yet. What sort of things go in your yearbooks usually?

...Discuss :)

missy-rosie

HSC
Does anyone know of any other companies that produce year books aprt from rockstar memoirs. THANKS :)

csmg

HSC
N/A
we used rockstar memoirs a couple of years ago, and they were great.

other printing places wanted to rip us off!

Sukey

HSC
You guys are pretty unorganised! Our yearbook committee has sorted out al the student pages, and I think they're getting teacher quotes now. We're paying for ours at the end of the term.

In our yearbook, we have half a page dedicated to each person - with questions like "dream partner", "best moment at school", etc there's also a school photo (yr 12) and a baby photo.

There's also a section for "People we lost" and "People we gained" (we're a selective school, so these sections are generally very small).

the principal and deputy principals contribute some things too.

funny teachers quotes, student quotes. there's also a section with "Most likely to be..." different things and a student named. eg first married, famous, etc.

goosiegoo

HSC
Well, we didn't want to start too early, because we figure the yearbook is alot about... Yr 12 so we didn't wanna make it when we'd hardly been in year 12 for very long. Haha.
But we've given out those survey thingys now, and we're collecting photos, and we're gonna have a teacher page with quotes and photos, and surveys where we ask students random things...
I'm not too fond of doing 'awards' because unless we give out one to every student (130 of us...) then it'd be dissapointing for the people who didn't get awards. And also, i hate it when people do things like 'prettiest girl' because it's ridiculous...
And.. yeah.

HSC
I've heard that our one is going to be on a CD/website, which will save quite a bit of money.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I've heard that our one is going to be on a CD/website, which will save quite a bit of money.
Yeah, that sounds sooo much better than getting a thick book. I wish my school did that, but eh, not like there's anything worth seeing in there.

For ours, it's usually just a photo of every student in the year, the school captain's speech at the graduation assembly and a couple of photos of the formal

goosiegoo

HSC
I don't think i'd want ours on a cd or website... it's less... special. :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lmao our one sounds like its guna be shit.
they said theyre guna confine it to 16 pages =__=
wtf.
we have like .. 190 ppl in our grade LOL .. thats like .. omg 11 people a page !
cant fit ANYTHING !! ><"
i hope its just a myth tho lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)