[09 HSC] MATHS TUITION ALL LEVELS [YR 7-12] 2 years experience (1 Viewer)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys
My name is Clinton Colaco and I have graduated from the selective school Girraween High School (ranked 23rd in State) in 2009. I will be offering Mathematics (up to Extension 2) tuition. My 2009 ATAR was 98.90. I am currently studying Pharmacy at Sydney University this year.

MATHEMATICS AND MATHEMATICS EXTENSION 1/2
HSC marks of 95 in MX1 and 92 in MX2 (93 in actual exam)
Achieved a raw mark of 81/84 for the Girraween MX1 trial.
I have got plenty of resources available including above 100 past papers with full solutions from schools like James Ruse, Sydney Boys and Sydney Grammer.
I have aided many people in my grade with their problems outside of school time on a regular basis so I have some experience in tutoring this subject.
My approach: I'd probably try to gauge what kind of level you are at if you are not sure. If you feel you are competent at maths well then I will try and stay away from teaching you the subject (as this will simply waste your time). I would focus more on exam technique and familiarising you with how questions appear in the exam. If you feel that you are not as confident with all concepts amongst some of the topics, I will be more than happy to teach you aspects of the course and then move towards exam technique. If I feel it is necessary, I might set a small amount of homework but that is up to you whether you want to do it or not.
I am willing to teach students not only sitting their HSC in 2010 but other years as well such as 7-10.

Why choose me?
I know what you're going through! Don't forget not that long ago, I was exactly in your position. Teacher's to some extent do not understand the true meaning behind this.
I have achieved many things during my HSC year but I have also made plenty of mistakes and witnessed others make crucial mistakes. By sharing these mistakes, tuition with me will ensure you MAXIMISE YOUR MARKS and ensure you EXCEL.
I am very FLEXIBLE in my approach to tuition, addressing your strengths and weaknesses. It doesn't matter whether you’re a student struggling to cope with a course or one who wishes to excel. I can ensure you can SUCCEED.
I have got the resources. Hundreds of past papers with FULL SOLUTIONS and many more without.

Important details:
Tuition will be held at my house in Greystanes near Parramatta. I may also be able to tutor at Sydney Uni if required.
I feel tuition should be about 1.5 hours in length and 2hrs at the longest. However if you feel that it should be longer or shorter, let me know, i’m flexible.
For group sessions (no more than 5 people), I will be charging $25/hr otherwise it will be $30/hr for private sessions.

For all inquiries, either PM me or contact me through email on [COLOR="Sienna"]clinton.colaco@gmail.com[/COLOR].

If you have any help related questions to any of the subjects I have completed, feel free to contact me. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.

Last edited:

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Hi guys
My name is Clinton Colaco and I have graduated from the selective school Girraween High School (ranked 23rd in State) in 2009. I will be offering Mathematics (up to Extension 2) tuition. My 2009 ATAR was 98.90. I am currently studying Pharmacy at Sydney University this year.

MATHEMATICS AND MATHEMATICS EXTENSION 1/2
HSC marks of 95 in MX1 and 92 in MX2 (93 in actual exam)Achieved a raw mark of 81/84 for the Girraween MX1 trial.
I have got plenty of resources available including above 100 past papers with full solutions from schools like James Ruse, Sydney Boys and Sydney Grammer.
I have aided many people in my grade with their problems outside of school time on a regular basis so I have some experience in tutoring this subject.
My approach: I'd probably try to gauge what kind of level you are at if you are not sure. If you feel you are competent at maths well then I will try and stay away from teaching you the subject (as this will simply waste your time). I would focus more on exam technique and familiarising you with how questions appear in the exam. If you feel that you are not as confident with all concepts amongst some of the topics, I will be more than happy to teach you aspects of the course and then move towards exam technique. If I feel it is necessary, I might set a small amount of homework but that is up to you whether you want to do it or not.
I am willing to teach students not only sitting their HSC in 2010 but other years as well such as 7-10.

Why choose me?
I know what you're going through! Don't forget not that long ago, I was exactly in your position. Teacher's to some extent do not understand the true meaning behind this.
I have achieved many things during my HSC year but I have also made plenty of mistakes and witnessed others make crucial mistakes. By sharing these mistakes, tuition with me will ensure you MAXIMISE YOUR MARKS and ensure you EXCEL.
I am very FLEXIBLE in my approach to tuition, addressing your strengths and weaknesses. It doesn't matter whether you’re a student struggling to cope with a course or one who wishes to excel. I can ensure you can SUCCEED.
I have got the resources. Hundreds of past papers with FULL SOLUTIONS and many more without.

Important details:
Tuition will be held at my house in Greystanes near Parramatta. I may also be able to tutor at Sydney Uni if required.
I feel tuition should be about 1.5 hours in length and 2hrs at the longest. However if you feel that it should be longer or shorter, let me know, i’m flexible.
For group sessions (no more than 5 people), I will be charging $25/hr otherwise it will be $30/hr for private sessions.

For all inquiries, either PM me or contact me through email on clinton.colaco@gmail.com.

If you have any help related questions to any of the subjects I have completed, feel free to contact me. I will try and answer them to the best of my ability.

lol, i love that, i think i know why you put that there :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)