1 on 1 HSC Tutoring | 99.80 Dux Of Penrith High 2019 | 99-3U 98-4U 94-Phys 94-Chem| 98th percentile ucat|New Syllabus| (1 Viewer)

Nav123

HSC
Hi all, my name is Naveen and i'm the 2019 Dux of Penrith High achieving an atar of 99.80 and a ucat of 3180 (98th percentile).

My Philosophy:
HSC in general tests a very specific set of skills required for further tertiary study as well as for employment. I found that intelligence and natural ability play a very minor role in achieving a good mark, but rather a consistent study and hard work is the key to success. Thus no matter what level you are currently at, with the right information and tutor+structured study, it is possible for ANYONE to achieve a high mark in the HSC.
What I Offer:
With a new math/chem/phys syllabus most resources and past papers are no longer relevant. I offer RELEVANT past papers as well as worksheets and textbooks, to ensure all the work you are doing is not a waste of time, and actually examinable. I also offer key exam skills required for a Band 6 and common mistakes during a student's HSC.
We go through:
-Theory which they don't teach you at school, to ensure you get a good grasp on concepts to answer band 6 questions
-Study timetable/homework-To ensure you efficiently and effectively study and make use of your already limited time
-Past Paper Practice- To hone your exam technique which itself is a skill that must be mastered
-24/7 Questions service through whatsapp or any messenger you prefer so you never have an unanswered question.
Past Students Results
-
Almost every student I've had has gain a substantial amount of school ranks. One student was ranked 96th in 2U maths and jumped to rank 6 in a matter of 6months (two exams).
-Raw marks increasing up to 40% with an average of 22.3% increase (averaged all my students marks).
Subjects:
year 7-10 math (1 hour)
Maths 2u/3u/4u year 11/12 (1-2hour lessons 2hours preferred for 3u/4u maths)
Chemistry Year 11/12 (1-2 hour lessons)
Physics Year 11/12 (1-2hour lessons)
One 1hr lesson for UCAT to teach you everything there is to know about UCAT
Blacktown Library/Parramatta Library or at home tutoring (locations that are far from Blacktown can be arranged for an extra cost to accommodate for travel).
Email me at naveen.manivasagan@gmail.com or contact my phone 0420620647 for any further queries Thank You.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)