$10 2014 NOTES&ESSAYS | EngAdv/Ext | Bussiness| M.History/Ext | Economics | ATAR 97.5 (1 Viewer)

Constantine

HSC
Hello there :)

My name is Johanne and I graduated in 2014 with an ATAR of 97.05. I’ve decided to make my study notes and essays available because it’s such a waste to see them just sitting there without any further use now that I’m finished with HSC.

I take a lot of pride in them as I’ve worked tirelessly to improve their quality throughout the year – they’re easy to understand and interpret, neatly set out according to the syllabus point, and condensed to the key points. Towards the end of the year I was also fortunate enough to be exposed to some top quality resources (both notes and essays) by various high achievers so I further edited them to include the features and content that I thought were helpful. (Note: the notes I have incorporate are done so with permission and the notes for sell here will NOT include others’ whole sets of notes and essays.)

My subject packages will NOT merely include study notes and essays. I have also included all the additional personal resources (see dot-points) that I feel will be valuable for you to take in and let you achieve results way higher than mine.

Proof of results and ATAR are available upon request.

Prices are negotiable and discounts are available should you choose to purchase notes from more than two subjects. I understand that some may be under financial burden or cannot afford purchasing notes across a range of subjects. In addition, I am doing this in the hope of helping others to maximise their potential to achieve the highest possible mark from their personal effort, not merely for profit.

For individual essay and study note purchases (as opposed to a subject bunch) prices, please see below or contact me.

150411 - UPDATED WITH SELLFY LINKS FOR 3 SUBJECTS! Purchase on Sellfy for discounted prices for limited time only!

English Advanced - $15
  • Ranked 6th internally and achieved B6 (92/100)
  • Includes a PDF copy of my final Belonging essay and creative story
  • Includes a PDF copy of my final FR/BR, Speeches and Julius Caesar essay
  • Other additional resources (such as extra related text analysis and compilation of all of the speeches and Skryznecki’s analysis) are available upon request for FREE

English Extension - $20
  • Ranked 2nd internally and achieved E4 (47/50) (highest extension band)
  • The chosen topic is on Romanticism
  • Includes extensive, may I repeat, extensive research notes on the topic
  • Includes a PDF copy of my final essay and creative writing
  • Includes a PDF copy of all major class work, such as related text, prescribed text analysis and additional notes

Purchase it now @ https://sellfy.com/p/ARKD/

Economics - $20
  • Ranked 2nd internally and achieved B5 (88/100)
  • Includes PDF copies of study notes on all four topics – easy to understand, neatly organised, complemented with new statistics and relevant information – purchase them independently for $10
  • Includes a PDF copy of my essays plans across all four topics – majority are expanded upon and are pretty much a full essay – more than 10 full essays
  • Includes PDF copies of my assessment response and research notes – China (Globalisation), Impact of Macroeconomic Policies – both of which I received 18/20

Note – I take a lot of pride in my economic notes and essays despite my HSC result in this subject as I made a lot of silly mistakes (including selecting the wrong answer on the answer sheet despite knowing the correct answer – hint hint to all of you Year 12s out there) on the day of the exam due to nervousness. My honest opinion is that my result honestly doesn’t reflect the quality of these notes.

Business Studies - $30
  • Ranked 2nd internally and achieved B6 (93/100)
  • Include PDF copies of study notes across all four topics – neatly organised according to syllabus and easy to understand – purchase them independently for $10
  • Includes all of my practice essays and assessment responses throughout the year
  • Includes a copy of the syllabus acronym master list – print for your own use
  • Includes scanned PDF copies of my attempt at past papers (both MCs, short answers and essays) of both the HSC, both my own school and other schools’ (such as private colleges) past trials – all of which are marked and given extra response by my teacher

Business Studies Case Study Package – $10 independently or $5 when purchased with the Business Studies General Package – this will include a detailed summary of the popular Qantas case study (across all four areas), a separate PDF of all the most recent and relevant Qantas statistics up until the HSC in 2014, all of my personal research on various businesses of the last section of the exam (incl. Aldi, Billabong), my research response essay to my half-yearly assessment in which I received 18/20 and was ranked first internally.

History Extension - $20
• Ranked 1st internally and achieved E3 (45/50)
• Includes extensive notes on the compulsory core topic of What is History
o Includes an extensive summary of all the key historians and ideas
o Includes an extensive summary of Cummins’ book – helping you develop an own personal view of history to make your response stand out
o Includes a mini essay on the History Wars in Australia
o Includes an extensive summary on Reynolds’ Why Weren’t We Told?
o Includes my half-yearly response which I received 17/20
o Includes a two page summary and definition of key and useful terms

• Includes extensive notes on the chosen case study – JFK
o Includes summary of Kennedy’s key historians’ context and approaches
o Includes an extensive summary of historians’ book in the area of writer, health, marriage, family, war hero, dealings with Khrushchev and the Cuban Missile Crisis
o Includes an ~1500 word flexible essay which allows adaption to any types of stimulus questions

• A past HSC E3-4 response which is analysed for your comparison and improvement

History Extension Major Work Package – $15 for independent purchase, or $7 if purchased jointly with History Extension Study Notes

• Notes on history essay writing –summary from NSW State Library sources
• A project process recording sheet to aid bibliography – print for own use
• A two page example on how to summarise your sources as you go
• A final PDF copy of my major work – received 48.5/50 – twelve pages in total
o Includes ~2000 word essay on my chosen area of topic
o Includes two full pages of appendix where selected historical images to further underpin my essay thesis
o Includes ~540 word worth of bibliography across extensive range of medias
o Includes ~600 word three major source evaluation which I received 5/5

Purchase it now @ https://sellfy.com/p/6YFH/

A final PDF copy of my four page major work proposal (which I received 5/5), approximately ~1000 word is available at $2 for independent purchase or FREE with the major work package.

A scanned PDF copy of my extensive log-book is also available upon request with an additional $10 ($8 if purchased jointly solely study note or major work package or, $5 for both study notes and major work package).

Modern History - $12
  • Ranked 4th internally and achieved B6 (92/50)
  • Includes PDF study notes of core study WWI, and of the chosen areas of study Germany and Indochina
  • Includes PDF copies of ten essays in Germany and Indochina – all of which has been marked and edited per according to my teacher’s feedback
  • PDF copies of additional class note resources, research notes and personality study notes and response on Leni Riefentshal are available for FREE upon request (since this section has now been removed from the HSC)

Purchase it now @ https://sellfy.com/p/UXH1/#

Questions

For any enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact me by leaving a response in this thread or messaging me through inbox. Allow up to two days for a response. For a response within a maximum of eight hours, email me at bouvou@gmail.com

Payment Method

Buying it online through sellfy is the fastest way for you to get your notes!
Otherwise, bank transfer is the preferred method. Inbox or email me for further details or other payment methods.

Last edited:

Constantine

HSC
Re: EXTENSIVE $10 NOTES & ESSAYS | Eng Adv.Ext | Economics | History | Business | 97.

Bump! Made some sales again!
I'm awaiting for some official reviews on here from students as some are currently doing their exams.

:D

Tracy1809

HSC
Re: $10 2014 NOTES&ESSAYS | EngAdv/Ext | Bussiness| M.History/Ext | Economics | ATAR

Can i see a little part of your business notes

Caitlinmadeira

HSC
Re: $10 2014 NOTES&ESSAYS | EngAdv/Ext | Bussiness| M.History/Ext | Economics | ATAR

Thank you so much! They've been great, Johanne was so easy to get in touch with, talk to and organise an arrangement. The layouts are organised and well structured. Thank you for the help and extra advice provided when I contacted. I recommend these notes, I bought the english extension package and am probably looking to get another one!
Thanks again!! Congrats on the 97 ATAR by the way!!!

Constantine

HSC

Bump!!

I've just been informed that my Sellfy account isn't working properly.
I'll get that fixed ASAP.
In the meantime, you can email me at bouvou@gmail.com for your purchases.
Expect an reply within 1 hour !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)