15 yrs old French boy gang raped in Dubai (1 Viewer)

EmperorHirohito

HSC
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Oct. 31 — Alexandre Robert, a French 15-year-old, was having a fine summer in this tourist paradise on the Persian Gulf. It was Bastille Day and he and a classmate had escaped the July heat at the beach for an air-conditioned arcade.

Just after sunset, Alex says he was rushing to meet his father for dinner when he bumped into an acquaintance, a 17-year-old native-born student at the American school, who said he and his cousin could drop Alex off at home.

There were, in fact, three Emirati men in the car, including a pair of former convicts ages 35 and 18, according to Alex. He says they drove him past his house and into a dark patch of desert, between a row of new villas and a power plant, took away his cellphone, threatened him with a knife and a club, and told him they would kill his family if he ever reported them.

Then they stripped off his pants and one by one sodomized him in the back seat of the car. They dumped Alex across from one of Dubai’s luxury hotel towers.

Alex and his family were about to learn that despite Dubai’s status as the Arab world’s paragon of modernity and wealth, and its well-earned reputation for protecting foreign investors, its criminal legal system remains a perilous gantlet when it comes to homosexuality and protection of foreigners.

The authorities not only discouraged Alex from pressing charges, he, his family and French diplomats say; they raised the possibility of charging him with criminal homosexual activity, and neglected for weeks to inform him or his parents that one of his attackers had tested H.I.V. positive while in prison four years earlier.
Read Details here http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/middleeast/01dubai.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

This is just a tip of the iceberg. There're so many kids from poorer countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, who are allured to Dubai & then subjected to horrendous gang-raping, sodomizing, & right-violations. These kids are kept off the media & public, they're practically enslaved & forced to satisfy the extreme form of lecherous desire of Arab sheikhs. The world must know that under the modern high-rise condos, there lies a very backward & smutty culture that's rooted in the Pre-Islamic arab traditions. These are traditions are vulgur, vile & uncivilized.

http://boycottdubai.com/ :burn:

jimmayyy

HSC
im struggling to find a reply that encompasses my outrage at such a story, my apathy at its context, my enthusiasm to want to do something about it and my awareness no one will.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
EmperorHirohito said:
Read Details here http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/middleeast/01dubai.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

This is just a tip of the iceberg. There're so many kids from poorer countries like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh, who are allured to Dubai & then subjected to horrendous gang-raping, sodomizing, & right-violations. These kids are kept off the media & public, they're practically enslaved & forced to satisfy the extreme form of lecherous desire of Arab sheikhs. The world must know that under the modern high-rise condos, there lies a very backward & smutty culture that's rooted in the Pre-Islamic arab traditions. These are traditions are vulgur, vile & uncivilized.

http://boycottdubai.com/ :burn:
although i'd agree that it's very disturbing, i think you're being a little extreme by saying that behaviour is rooted in Islam and whatever.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
We're assuming that all Muslim's agree with Mohammed's marriage to a minor...assuming he did, because i have absolutely no idea.

EmperorHirohito

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
although i'd agree that it's very disturbing, i think you're being a little extreme by saying that behaviour is rooted in Islam and whatever.
I said Pre-islamic. I do not think Islam condone rape not to talk of homosexual rape!

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
EmperorHirohito said:
I said Pre-islamic. I do not think Islam condone rape not to talk of homosexual rape!
Your a deadset idiot, Pre-Islamic?????

wtf?

Shiek raping people? .

Oh my god. everyone on this forum just lost 10 IQ points after reading your posts.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
i hope they do capture them, because they'll be hanged (rapists)
No, they won't be charged at all.

Did you read the article? Wait, let me answer that: no.

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
blahmeh said:
islam condones rape....

as for homosexual rape? it condones homosexuality (jst lyk other religions) - pretty self explanatory.

also... as if the guy when raping, is about religion and then rape....rapists are just sick people- and you can't justify it under the banner of religion.

..my two cents anyway
you should check what 'condones' means :D

jimmayyy

HSC
wrxsti said:
Your a deadset idiot, Pre-Islamic?????

wtf?
whats wrong with him saying pre-islamic? the whole middle east was a radically different place before islam took off

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
why is this about religion?

schroedinger is right. how does one article, assuming it is not bullshitting, change one's perspective about an entire nation? let alone an entire religion?

those of you who are arguing about religion in this context, are freaken brainless, deadset.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
wuddie said:
why is this about religion?

schroedinger is right. how does one article, assuming it is not bullshitting, change one's perspective about an entire nation? let alone an entire religion?

The OP was saying that this was not the first such case. He was saying that this thing happens often and was not basing his entire opinion on this one article.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
wuddie said:
schroedinger is right. how does one article, assuming it is not bullshitting, change one's perspective about an entire nation? let alone an entire religion?.
Fiqh law is massively fucked up.

I remember about 6 months ago reading an article about a foreign businessman in Saudi Arabia getting hit by a local while driving. The foreigner was merely driving along when the local swerved into his lane causing a head-on collision. The judge's said: "Although the businessman was in the right while driving had he not moved to Saudi Arabia the accident could not have occurred and so the ultimate responsibility lay with him."

Yeah.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
blahmeh said:
islam condones rape....

as for homosexual rape? it condones homosexuality (jst lyk other religions) - pretty self explanatory.

also... as if the guy when raping, is about religion and then rape....rapists are just sick people- and you can't justify it under the banner of religion.

..my two cents anyway
you need to look up the word condone.

jimmayyy said:
im struggling to find a reply that encompasses my outrage at such a story, my apathy at its context, my enthusiasm to want to do something about it and my awareness no one will.
and you need to look up the word apathy.

This story is most likely a result of a headstrong, masculine culture. It may have something to do with Islam, but it's also to do with the ingrained tradition of many Middle Eastern countries of male dominance, and cultural superiority to the rest of the world. Nothing is going to change until the parents of these children and future generations teach them differently and get rid of the chip on their shoulder.

Last edited:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
people's opinions are often shaped by what they hear in the paper, without even questioning it.

first of all, how do we even know it is the whole truth? what if the tourist ran out to the road? how do we know the paper didnt suppress or manipulate any facts?

secondly, all we've seen is individual cases of extremism. a driver, a judge (according to jb nc). nothing to say a whole nation has turned against the western society.

third and most importantly, how often do you hear news about the good stuff the middle eastern countries have done? the public isn't even interested with that. we've become prejudice. real fken prejudice.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
wuddie said:
people's opinions are often shaped by what they hear in the paper, without even questioning it.

first of all, how do we even know it is the whole truth? what if the tourist ran out to the road? how do we know the paper didnt suppress or manipulate any facts?

secondly, all we've seen is individual cases of extremism. a driver, a judge (according to jb nc). nothing to say a whole nation has turned against the western society.

third and most importantly, how often do you hear news about the good stuff the middle eastern countries have done? the public isn't even interested with that. we've become prejudice. real fken prejudice.
I don't believe that there isn't good stuff, but I'd like an example from you.

Also, the word is prejudiced

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
ah indeed, thank you.

as for examples, like i've said, we don't hear about it because the media knows that's not what the world wants. the world wants to hear about stupid shit from the middle east like this one right here, because it fits our stereotypical image of what they are - a bunch of uncivilised animals who are free to do whatever they want, and it is up to the west to stop them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)