2 major works?!?! also what do I drop (1 Viewer)

gwenslayc

HSC
I have about 2 days to figure out whether to drop va or maths standard 2. If anyone could give any advice on doing 2 majors that would be great! personally I suck at time management but is there any way that u could do the va major work and design and tech major work as well?? the obvious choice would be to drop va since I’m better in maths, but I’ve always wanted to do the major work for va and I think I’ve improved. Mostly scared for the va theory work tho, hated that in yr 11. I also do eng standard, Business and Indonesian beginners idk if that helps

HSC
What are your rankings/marks for both subjects? Which one have you performed better in? In my personal opinion, I’d keep math and drop VA unless I was 100% sure that I could succeed in doing my major work, especially with time management. Also nice name I love STAYC 😉

dsakvyilsa

HSC
I have about 2 days to figure out whether to drop va or maths standard 2. If anyone could give any advice on doing 2 majors that would be great! personally I suck at time management but is there any way that u could do the va major work and design and tech major work as well?? the obvious choice would be to drop va since I’m better in maths, but I’ve always wanted to do the major work for va and I think I’ve improved. Mostly scared for the va theory work tho, hated that in yr 11. I also do eng standard, Business and Indonesian beginners idk if that helps
unrelated but omg stayc!?!??!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)