2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Starts on Monday 17th of October with English Area of Study.
A lot of people have a good timetable in terms of the spread of their exams. I finish all my exams in 3 weeks and u could say they are a little bunched up. I got 3 exams in the first week, 2 in the next and 2 in the following week (2days in a row). I guess I cant complain, all of them are in the morning so that's good.
How does your timetable look?

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
mine go from the first day - duh! through to the second last day. I have atleast one day break between them, don't know if thats good or bad. but because i do a language i have an exam in september aswell... feel so bad for performance guys!!

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I have two to three days in between all of them except my two best subjects, Modern and s&C, which are my last exams on the 3rd of November.

So I think it sucks.

jessied

HSC
it sucks!!! im finished in 2 weeks and have extension maths and pdh on the same day and then biology the next morning!!! HELP!!!!

anne1987

HSC
jessied said:
it sucks!!! im finished in 2 weeks and have extension maths and pdh on the same day and then biology the next morning!!! HELP!!!!
yeh, im really annoyed about PD and bio being so close...they are the two subjects that will require the most work!!! other than that my timetable is pretty good. the 2nd week will b the worst. ahhh well, nothing we can do about it now... i am taking refuge in the fact that on the 10th of Nov i am free!!!! (until uni...:()

jessied

HSC
im finished on the 28th of october.. 7 exams in 2 weeks!!! i dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing... only 2 weeks of stress i guess.. the poor people doing economics and drama!

anne1987

HSC
our timetables were given to us on friday from our yr 12 coordinator...
i assume its up on the board of studies website by now but we had ours mailed to the school

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
mine is horrible!
i have 5 of 6 exams in my first week and one day, then my last exam is on the last day! and its the shortest exam!!! ARGH!!!

anne1987

HSC
i dont think it can change...it would cause so many issues with people planning holidays and stuff for when their exams end...

i have my last exam on the 2nd last day which is art, so i think that i will be going out for the week between chem and then... the way i see it, turning up to art drunk would be quite beneficial...you can be so much more subjective under the influence of alcohol :D

jessied

HSC
oh ok.. thanks!! looks like ill be partaying on the 28th of Oct.. too bad im not 18 til 4 months later...

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
anne1987 said:
i dont think it can change...it would cause so many issues with people planning holidays and stuff for when their exams end...

i have my last exam on the 2nd last day which is art, so i think that i will be going out for the week between chem and then... the way i see it, turning up to art drunk would be quite beneficial...you can be so much more subjective under the influence of alcohol :D
Hahaha
ive got a double when exams follow each other, one day after another, but i finsih in week three with chem so that's aight

sally_33

HSC
jessied said:
oh ok.. thanks!! looks like ill be partaying on the 28th of Oct.. too bad im not 18 til 4 months later...
same, except change 28th october to 27th, and change 4 months to 11 months :(

anne1987

HSC
im so glad that i wont be the last group of people to finish... at my school heaps of people do economics, drama and hospo, so i wont be stuck studying while people are out enjoying themselves.

on the other hand, finishing really early would irritate me a bit cos you would have no one to go out with.

i guess i am happy with the timetable ive got...now all i have to do is make sure that dont have a nervous breakdown before the end of the year, and try not to sleep through my exams

jessied

HSC
sally_33 said:
same, except change 28th october to 27th, and change 4 months to 11 months :(
sucks to be you!! i think i would have one of the most crammed timetables..
17/10 adv eng
20/10 adv eng
21/10 studies of religion II
24/10 maths
27/10 ext maths and pdh
28/10 biology.. YAY!!

jessied

HSC
miss_gtr said:
urs is NOT crammed compared to mine!!

17/10 ADV eng
20/10 ADV eng
21/10 LEGAL STUDIES...AND SOR2
27/10 PDH/PE
1/11 ANCIENT HISTORY...AND IP&T

SO U STILL THINK URS IS CRAMMED?

goddamnit...IM 18 THIS YEAR AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO BETTING AND GETTIN INTO THE EXCITEMENT OF THE MELBOURNE CUP!
having 2 exams on 2 days has definatly gotta suck...!! 3 exams in 2 days, my 3 big ones ext maths, pdh and bio is way to crammed for my likeing... GOOD LUCK!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
well mine isnt so bad
pretty even spaced with physics as my last exam on the 4th so even though im stressed longer, in the long run it mite all b worth it
good luck 2 u's all!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)