2005 HSC Exam Timetable - what do u think? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i wish Economics wasn't right at the end >< although i guess i'm happy that all my exams are well spaced out.

iloveNIN

Mel
HSC
I think that the way in which all of the history exams, which i will be taking, span three says. Ancient History's on the 1st, Modern on the 3rd and Exstention on the 4th. Thats a tad unfair wouldnt you say? Thats a very big load to carry in 3 days!

princess_b!tch

HSC
iloveNIN said:
I think that the way in which all of the history exams, which i will be taking, span three says. Ancient History's on the 1st, Modern on the 3rd and Exstention on the 4th. Thats a tad unfair wouldnt you say? Thats a very big load to carry in 3 days!
u poor thing, my heart goes out to you, i'm just doing two of the histories (ancient and ext) and i'm finding it hard to prepare in time. what topics are you doing in ancient?

princess_b!tch

HSC
seremify007 said:
i wish Economics wasn't right at the end >< although i guess i'm happy that all my exams are well spaced out.
well jeff all the more time for u 2 study, but i suppose having a test on the last day whilst the majority of your friend are out partying is not fun, but wat can u do?

thack

HSC
iloveNIN said:
Not something I have to deal with but one of my mates has that same problem.
Why they would put all three histories in the one week? Doesn't make sense.
Modern and history together = my hand hurting

laserbrainz

HSC
Maybe OK, maybe not

First two weeks are alright for me, English paper 1 & English advanced paper 2, & Mathematics & Maths Extension 1 in wk2.
Week 3 has IPT & ancient on Tue, with chem the next day, which is nasty. Physics at the end isn't too bad though - at least I get the last week off.

All up, 80% for their forward planning.

PyRo999

HSC
YAY, i just realised i was wrong! still got bio day after 3 unit though....

maricykiki

HSC
Helppppppppp

Mine Is Super Crap!!!!! I've Got All 3 Subjects Squashed In The First 2 Weeks Then Have 2 Weeks Off And Then Business And Food Tech On The Same Day!!!!!!! 6 Hours Striaght!!!
God!! Help Me

Jimmye

HSC
Myn sucks i have 3 subjects dt, english and legal in 1 1/2 days. What a joke. Cant they put one like where arabic is or one of those unpopular lang cause i think there will be a lot less people doing that than english, dt and legal in those days. Then i have to wait 13 days for business then ecos 2 days later.

Jimmye

HSC
My trial timetable was better than this shit.

Monday, 17 October
Morning examinations
English
Standard and Advanced
Paper 1 – Area of Study 9.20am to 11.30am

Thursday, 20 October
Morning examinations
English
Standard Paper 2 – Modules 9.25am to 11.30am
Advanced Paper 2 – Modules 9.25am to 11.30am
Afternoon examinations
Design and Technology 12.40pm to 2.15pm

Friday, 21 October
Morning examinations
Legal Studies 9.25am to 12.30pm

Monday, 24 October
Morning examinations
Mathematics 9.25am to 12.30pm
Mathematics
Extension 2 9.25am to 12.30pm
Afternoon examinations
General Mathematics 1.55pm to 4.30pm

Wednesday, 9 November
Morning examinations
Business Studies 9.25am to 12.30pm

Friday, 11 November
Morning examinations
Economics 9.25am to 12.30pm

what a joke i guess i have 13 days between legal and business like a few people at my school but i still know a few people at my school who arnt happy they have 3 exams in 1 1/2 days. Fuk just move the lang of arabic no one does arabic or Aboriginal studies. Fuk it being fair it aint fair. lol Minority sucks

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
iloveNIN said:
see that is just down right stupid... u would think that many students who do history would/might do other history subjects
they should do wot they do 4 scince and put the exams ova a week. they could even put them on in the same week as the scince exams, cos if u do 2u of history im sure u wouldnt be doin 6u of scince, althou possible.
with the sciences they have bio on friday the 28 oct, chem on 2nd of oct, and phy on the 4th. i was doin all 3 sciences, but dropped bio mid this year.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
Jimmye said:
Myn sucks i have 3 subjects dt, english and legal in 1 1/2 days. What a joke. Cant they put one like where arabic is or one of those unpopular lang cause i think there will be a lot less people doing that than english, dt and legal in those days. Then i have to wait 13 days for business then ecos 2 days later.
dont complain man, i no som1 that is doin 5 exams in the first week, (geo, 2 english exam, sor and legal studies) she then has maths on monday. then she has 2 wait till november the ninth 4 buisness.
so she has 6 exams in 6 days, then has 2 and half weeks 4 her last.
alternativly mine is liek so kewl, first week i ahve 3 exams (english aos, english adv, and sor) the 2nd week i have another 2 (MX1 and MX2) and the 3rd week i haev 2(Chem and Phy)... all evenly spaced. MWA I LUV U GOD ;)

Tingaling

HSC
all my subj's are at least 3days apart.. other then art..its like on the 2nd last day..><
which is 8days apart from all the other...what am i gona do man?? study?? for 8days..??
i'll think about that..one..*sigh*..

but im pretty happy with my timetable..=D

lucaslondon

HSC
Hi all,

If you could please send me the 2005 HSC timetable, as I want to collect all timetables, I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)