2007 Poets (1 Viewer)

vinhdicated

HSC
Shazzle said:
hey guys, im doing ext 2 english poetry this year, the only one doing poetry out of 4 people in the grade.. so who else is doing it and how are yours going?
im up to 1075 words atm and have to have 2500 completed (draft) by next weds, plus the viva voce (yay).
so how is everyones going and which styles of poetry are u doing? mine is part free style writing and partly structured.
i read thru quite a few of the past major works which were put up... they were pretty awesome, and really inspirational. I feel like mine is lacking in the research area.. but most of my ideas came from what I was thinking at the time rather than something I was actually reading into... does that count as research lol? i dont know if i have 3500 words of poetry in me :\ anyone got tips?
OMG...ME TOO! The reasearch part is screwing me up hardcore! My philosophy was to let the poems 'write themselves' according to how I was feeling at the time and channeling my past experiences. I've written heaps, but I feel like its so...inadequate?

I just read the BOS marking notes from last year and lost all confidence in my work LOL

Must...rewrite... >.<

On that note does anyone know the criteria for the reflection statement?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)