2007 Short Story Titles (1 Viewer)

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
:D stole the idea from the thread in the poetry forum

I'll go first - Pinecones and Apple Orchards. Ah, yeah, sounds silly - it's so going to change heehee

blackall46

HSC
Was thinking A Forma Terra, but it doesn't match my themes anymore. I might not, I might - not sure.

Pinecones and Apple Orchards is poof

Last edited:

Oxytocin

HSC
=/ I wanted something short and sweet that sticks, and because my story revolves around the folkloric creature the 'zmei' I was thinking of calling it 'Zmei' or 'Zmeiu' which is the same thing but in Russian...however, maybe I should look for something that matches the underlying concept of my major work...I unno...

jingelz

HSC
i dunno
im thinking of calling my ss patritioness...is that a word.my story is based around partition of india in 1947 through the the main characters a hindu male and muslim female. the story is also about their partriton

Bec-B

HSC
At the moment it's The Garden (can you guess the setting? hee hee) BUT that may change. That's been its working title since the beginning though so i really can't think of anything different.

vindalu

The Chilean
HSC
At the moment it is "What Seems to Be". My story is about deception and manipulation of power.

I want to change it though because it's missing something in my opinion.

faceface

HSC
aaargh i have no idea what to call mine.
forgot about that. its short stories about blood. (not morbid. you're all running away now. not morbid.) and no, 'Blood' is lame. but so is everything else i can think of.
hows about 'this sucks.' its artistic.

princy

HSC
'Do Ants Have Feelings?' is the title of mine, which is taken directly from my work itself. A friend suggested it and both my teacher and myself liked it a lot, so I decided on it for the title.

bussoti

HSC
I'm leaning towards 'In spite of the walnut tree'. Haha, it's a working title.

HSC
i dont really have one in mind..
maybe "Sugar and snails"

uh...i don't really like it but if i can't think of a title it'll do ><

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
bussoti said:
I'm leaning towards 'In spite of the walnut tree'. Haha, it's a working title.
I have no idea what your story is about, but I love it!!

andrewwebb1990

HSC
I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave mine as "Dissolving Perfection" or make some kind of variation on that.

black_humour

HSC
Originally, it was "Damaged" but it was always a working title, and i dont think my teacher ever thought it was ... good.

*sigh

so now I think I'm leaning towards "Thrice Tolled" in relation to a Donne poem.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
'Over The Hill' - Was orignally a "working title" but now i'm keeping it, and worked it into the story cause I was too lazy to change it- if that makes sense.

Wait, I lie- It was originally 'The Amzing Adventures of Captain Holo' because it was a completely different story, then my teacher told me it was "like something i'd expect to see on ABC in kids time" and made me change story despite it being rife with pirates, sexual innuedos and skullduggery ;(

Last edited:

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
killing in the name

i stole it from the song by rage against the maching. i was listening to it at the time XD

faceface

HSC
greycats said:
'Over The Hill' - Was orignally a "working title" but now i'm keeping it, and worked it into the story cause I was too lazy to change it- if that makes sense.

Wait, I lie- It was originally 'The Amzing Adventures of Captain Holo' because it was a completely different story, then my teacher told me it was "like something i'd expect to see on ABC in kids time" and made me change story despite it being rife with pirates, sexual innuedos and skullduggery ;(
but skullduggery is wonderful!!!!!!!
i hope to see the amazing adventures of captain holo somewhere pretty soon, abc kids or otherwise!

nickduP

HSC
oh heyro mr russcats
my title: "And Now Welcome The People Who Are Better Than You"
lets duel later russ ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)