2014/15 Australian Summer of Cricket Thread :D (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
^ that was meant to be in caps

OMFGGGGG INDIA ARE BACK IN

I CANT BELIEVE THIS RIGHT NOW

Simran-

HSC
DW Boom Boom is coming for the Indian bowlers. Shehzad has more talent than Kohli (at getting out quicker probably :p), Junaid and Irfan will bounce the Indians back to India. Pakistan will probably not win the world cup, but we WILL beat India (probs not :L)
India has a record of beating Pakistan in the world cup whenever we have encountered them :D And as it is, for this match I'm sure both sides will pull up their game. Doesn't matter if India loses the world cup....but defeating Pakistan in itself is like winning the world cup! :D

Simran-

HSC
Me too omg. They honestly really need to pick it up. Like technically test matches was like a white wash. And now they're screwing up one dayers :((

Really don't know what happened to Kohli. He's like the Steve Smith of India's team. And our bowlers, omg... We don't even have ones that are reliable and consistent apart from Ashwin. And Dhawan wtf. He should be kicked out of the team.

Not sure how this match is gonna happen today: the weather forecast says it's gonna rain the whole day :/ But hopefully India make quick runs incase Duckworth-Lewis is used.

And haha, nice analogy! It honestly does feel like a bicycle collapsing.

Nah lol different user
Im just so pissed off. India should be winning these ODI's! But obv not. Kohli, Dhawan, Raina have just been a disappointment. Srsly I just feel like BEATING DHAWAN WITH MY SHOES.
And kohli? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GUY WHO MADE THE FASTEST 6000 RUNS??????
Our biggest problem is our bowlers. Bhuvneshwar can still manage to bowl well on overseas pitches....but he has been a let down thanks to his ankle injury. And yes, Ashwin is the only consistent bowler we have. I feel Ishant should be just dropped from the team. He's absolutely hopeless.

Simran-

HSC
Absolutely! The main thing for India right now is to not lose wickets, and then later on they'll have plenty of time and wickets to start smashing balls, to put up a competitive first innings total :)
Hehehe :p Does that ever happen?

NEVER.

Last edited:

IndianPresident

HSC
Im just so pissed off. India should be winning these ODI's! But obv not. Kohli, Dhawan, Raina have just been a disappointment. Srsly I just feel like BEATING DHAWAN WITH MY SHOES.
Our biggest problem is our bowlers. Bhuvneshwar can still manage to bowl well on overseas pitches....but he has been a let down thanks to his ankle injury. And yes, Ashwin is the only consistent bowler we have. I feel Ishant should be just dropped from the team. He's absolutely hopeless.
Kohli becomes arrogant sometimes and as a result, his performance suffers. I think his performances in the test series is the reason why he tries to play too aggressive.

I think akshar patel should be dropped

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lmao yes the day India will have good bowlers will be like the end of an era. Lol Ishant, when he's not in form it's like gg. And he's a waste of space in the batting line up. I don't remember him scoring >10 runs :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)