#welcome #general-chat (3 Viewers)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
i was wondering everyones routine? im just now trying to make my own to stick to next term and i was wondering what some other people do that work for them
I think in yr 12 I tried to make a schedule for weeks before the HSC but failed xD my self control is really bad so I study with messenger/facebook open usually and my phone near me... usually ended in low sleep nights 24/7 but it turned out alright!

I'm bad at self discipline so if that's you, I'd recommend to-do lists so you can motivate yourself when you tick stuff off :) A useful app is Cold Turkey on computer, didn't really use it though. Also the library is a saviour and SOOOO much easier to study at, wish I knew about it more in high school because it's been really helpful in uni.

Good luck with your schedules, I've tried many times to make one but failed, but if you end up sticking to one it'll probably help you a lot! Just depends what type of person you are - go with the flow, or more structured :)

Wizjaro

HSC
I take notes on paper :/ also I have no schedule lmao, but I’m also considering making one and trying to stick to it

Etho_x

ツ
HSC
N/A
oh yes, sleep in everyday but i have my exams coming up real soon so the holidays are kind out of my mind :(
Fair enough, I'm using the idea of how the holidays are coming up as an incentive to actually finish the work I'm supposed to in class lmao. I still have a drama assignment due and it's killing me -.-

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Ah rip, same. Got two depth studies to do and I need to catch up on Physics because I've genuinely lost motivation for the subject and can't be bothered to do the work in class
hey, how are you finding maths atm (since you're interested in Ext2) ?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I'm slightly confused as to what you meant by those hahaha
Don’t worry I get that quite a bit.

So FS is where...you solo camp in the woods (like there’s one nxt to my house) for the night... and I have supplies and general preparation such as scouting and quick exit/entry points are crucial.

As for catch and cook, there’s a lake with the edible type of ducks near the forest (cook it over a self made fire) ... water filtering including the filtering of dangerous minerals/toxis and ph neutrality/booster can also be done here and with a few gadgets.

Etho_x

ツ
HSC
N/A
hey, how are you finding maths atm (since you're interested in Ext2) ?
Math is as fun as ever. Currently we're doing differentiation and it's quite fun to attempt some of the harder problems from the extension 1 Cambridge book, but also the fact that I'm doing Calculus in general is rather strange and quite weird to think about hahaha. We are doing logs and exp's next which is aight but I've heard that once you get to euler's e, it gets pretty fun from there.

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A

So FS is where...you solo camp in the woods (like there’s one nxt to my house) for the night... and I have supplies and general preparation such as scouting and quick exit/entry points are crucial.

As for catch and cook, there’s a lake with the edible type of ducks near the forest (cook it over a self made fire) ... water filtering including the filtering of dangerous minerals/toxis and ph neutrality/booster can also be done here and with a few gadgets.
why not get yummy food from home and... eat it safely outside rather than hunt. You're so adventurous!

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Math is as fun as ever. Currently we're doing differentiation and it's quite fun to attempt some of the harder problems from the extension 1 Cambridge book, but also the fact that I'm doing Calculus in general is rather strange and quite weird to think about hahaha. We are doing logs and exp's next which is aight but I've heard that once you get to euler's e, it gets pretty fun from there.
yeah i feel the same way with calculus i feel like my brain got bigger even though we've only done differentiation lol. Can't relate with the fun part tho

Etho_x

ツ
HSC
N/A

Ah you're a country guy (I think), makes sense as to why I misunderstood. Thought you were referring to some Pokemon reference or something lol.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
why not get yummy food from home and... eat it safely outside rather than hunt. You're so adventurous!
Oh I do that alright, sometimes I can bring it over, and enjoy but that’s a reward... do you think if you’re stranded somewhere you have that luxury?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)