#welcome #general-chat (4 Viewers)

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Ah you're a country guy (I think), makes sense as to why I misunderstood. Thought you were referring to some Pokemon reference or something lol.
Nah oxymoron, a futuristic primitive life sometimes I bring my gadgets with me! There is reception!

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
so so. I get it but under exam conditions i mess up sometimes so it makes me really nervous
Oh that’s fine. For me if I get stressed under exam conditions I just take 2 minutes to have a break even if I haven’t finished to just take a few deep breaths. Found it really effective at times to maintain mindfulness during exams because it can help with concentration and all of that. Probably better to be able to concentrate and take 2 minutes off than not be able to concentrate at all or very little

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Oh that’s fine. For me if I get stressed under exam conditions I just take 2 minutes to have a break even if I haven’t finished to just take a few deep breaths. Found it really effective at times to maintain mindfulness during exams because it can help with concentration and all of that. Probably better to be able to concentrate and take 2 minutes off than not be able to concentrate at all or very little
ooo i'll try that in a few days when i've got my exam hehehehe

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
ooo i'll try that in a few days when i've got my exam hehehehe
You can although I guess this method works for me and there’s no assurance it would work on other people. I hope your exam goes well though, good luck

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
You can although I guess this method works for me and there’s no assurance it would work on other people. I hope your exam goes well though, good luck
Thanks! Yeah nah it makes sense so i'll give it a go it won't hurt

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
English advanced is alright, modern history is alright too, French cont. is what i'm enjoying the most and chemistry is mehhh
It’s interesting because you have like quite a lot of humanities based subjects but then you have Chemistry. How come you picked Chem if I may ask

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
It’s interesting because you have like quite a lot of humanities based subjects but then you have Chemistry. How come you picked Chem if I may ask
Well, i'm really bad at memorising so bio was out of the question and Physics intimidates me so i didn't choose that and chemistry was the only subject left which seemed to have a balance between content and understanding so i chose it. Didn't consider legal and stuff like that because they're too content heavy and seem kinda boring to me. Would've done eng ext but the teacher and i don't get on very well so yeah nah

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Well, i'm really bad at memorising so bio was out of the question and Physics intimidates me so i didn't choose that and chemistry was the only subject left which seemed to have a balance between content and understanding so i chose it. Didn't consider legal and stuff like that because they're too content heavy and seem kinda boring to me.
Ah fair enough, Physics is so horrible so good decision @_@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)