• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2025 PROGRESS LOGBOOK (1 Viewer)

oml

HSC
Hi everyone !! I thought I'd make this because most schools have started year 12 content and I'm going to start going ahead of it. I know the 2023 logbook inspired me and motivated me a lot so I hope this does the same for everyone else ☺ Please contribute and let's make 25 the best academic cohort 🏆

oml

HSC
Anyways so far I have:
- completed 1/4 of business studies syllabus - operations
- half way through human resources - legal studies
- finished reading Merchant of Venice for english advanced next term

I'm not really sure what I'll do in the holidays, ahah I'll probably use it as a break

Scrambled

HSC
Hi everyone !! I thought I'd make this because most schools have started year 12 content and I'm going to start going ahead of it. I know the 2023 logbook inspired me and motivated me a lot so I hope this does the same for everyone else ☺ Please contribute and let's make 25 the best academic cohort 🏆
wait wat most schools have started year 12 content damn this whole week literally half of the cohort has been jigging so it's been basically free periods-

lolcti

academic liability
HSC
N/A
wait wat most schools have started year 12 content damn this whole week literally half of the cohort has been jigging so it's been basically free periods-
whattt my school has been doing yr12 content since the start of this term, maybe even earlier

jilly12

HSC
started self-learning maths ext 2 content today and looked into complex numbers but then tiktok and Instagram got the better of me

Reactions: oml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)