• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

29th CRUISE! (1 Viewer)

azzikiel

Dj azzikiel...
HSC
The cruise was freaking crazy!! the only part was the fights last night.., most of us oatley boys got locked up.. but apart from that it was insane.! WOOO

Odourless

HSC
frenzal_dude said:
howd the fight start?
From what I saw seeing as I was standing right next to it when the massive one started.

First there were 2 guys wanting to fight but the security didnt let it happen. Then there were two guys arguing nose to nose on the stairs and one pushed the other which led to a few swings and then about 20 people just started going crazy.

I enjoyed it a lot. I saw some guy in a blue singlet being held back and then absoultely snapped in the face by that gladiator/stiffler security guard who had the bloody eyes.

I also heard they took a few people back to a room and basically beat them up 5 on on 1?

spyda87

BOS veteran
HSC
Man, how good was the cruise!!!!
i LUVD it, i heard bout the fights, as we hit top deck after OZ closed i rubbed my nose and it started bleeding, and i got pulled over by the dyke lookin security gaurd who forced me to go upstairs to be "identified" EVEN though i told her it was just a bleeding nose"

luckily i didnt get bashed mistakinly by the stifller and alll the other guards, who heard that wog security guards turned on the aussies guards and visa-versa???

anyway the cruise was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Breezy

HSC
i didn't hear anything about the 'wogs' and aussies turning on each other. i know it was a lot of the 'wogs' that were cracking onto passesngers and all security were getting warnings about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)