2u MATHS WAS EASY! (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I shit you not. I expect to get all 9 questions right, except maybe about 3/4 marks, and at least half in the 10th question right. I was expecting everyone to say it was about 'average', but instead EVERYONE said it was hard.

You guys, you've really made my day, I thank you all.

Husayn

Banned
HSC
The path of arrogance can only lead to destruction.....

you don't want to get destroyed do you?

And yes, I also think that exam wasn't as hard as people are making it out to be (my time management will be my ultimate down fall).

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shit you not. I expect to get all 9 questions right, except maybe about 3/4 marks, and at least half in the 10th question right. I was expecting everyone to say it was about 'average', but instead EVERYONE said it was hard.

i agree how easy was it!

i had no problems untill question 10 really, where i fell down, but i can hardly do them..

I think i may have integrated the displacement wrong in Q8 or 9, so there one mark.. meh

I dont know what everyone is complaining about it was EASY!

JonzeH

HSC
2u maths

2unit wasnt hard as far as the levelof questionng goes..
that was above average, but time was the problem.
good thing at Marcellin we got 10 minutes extra rofl, the lady was too old and cudnt read our clocks :D

so that solved the time problem eh :]

Last edited:

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
JonzeH said:
2unit wasnt hard as far as the levelof questionng goes..
that was above average, but time was the problem.
good thing at Marcellin we got 10 minutes extra rofl, the lady was too old and cudnt read our clocks :D

omg what school?

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
JonzeH said:

no way!!!

lucky...

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I dont think u kno wat the meaning of EASY is...this yrs Catholic Trials-now thats wat i call EASY.

rama_v

HSC
The main difficulty with question 10 was interpreting the question and, more importantly, the time factor - it was a long exam so most ppl (me included) had to rush the last question so we could check over the other questions, hence getting the question wrong :(

Numero Uno

HSC
what971 said:

u sound pretty arrogant mate
i found the exam pretty difficult
but im sure i beat u , cause u seem like a total retard :)

HSC
what971 said:

shut the fuck up! just cos u did so brilliantly theres no need to rub it in everyones face you stuck up snob!!!

its nice 2 know that u take pleasure in everyone else doing badly.... wot a fuckin bitch!

In the real world the people that didnt get 121/120 will beat u cos ur head is shoved so far up ur arse!!!

btw.... if ur so friggin great at maths wtf werent u sitting the 4unit paper 2day smartarse?!?!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
sweetsensations said:
shut the fuck up! just cos u did so brilliantly theres no need to rub it in everyones face you stuck up snob!!!

its nice 2 know that u take pleasure in everyone else doing badly.... wot a fuckin bitch!

In the real world the people that didnt get 121/120 will beat u cos ur head is shoved so far up ur arse!!!

btw.... if ur so friggin great at maths wtf werent u sitting the 4unit paper 2day smartarse?!?!
haha quote of the day

HSC
N/A
illmatic said:
^^^ fuck off you bragging peice of shit
i hate people who brag too...

my opinions: everything wasn't that bad, except i must admit that it was a hard test compared to 2004 hsc and catholic trials.

and 10 wasn't that bad even though i know i got all of b wrong.

overall, i was aimimg for a high 90, but i guess i'll settle with anything in the 90s snce it was a pretty hard test.

anyways don't worry...i am sure everyone thought it was a bit challenging than usual... but i think everyone will be pleasantly surprised!

**my maths teacher said that the statistics from a recent year showed that to get a band 6, you need a raw mark of around 86/120

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
um.. i go to marcellin, wtf, we got 10 minutes extra?

3 hours + 5min reading time by my watch..

Last edited:

alexalexalex_

I thought it was horrible, and I fucked it up totally.
So yeah now I am annoyed that by doing crap I push up the marks of retards like your good self. Oh well, you lose at life.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
ROFL I don't consider getting only 9 q's right making the test easy =P

Sigh I found it bloody hard- I left out one bit from q10 =( ... fortunately everyone (EXCEPT HIRAL- so if you ever read this- stuff u~ jkjk) found it really hard; and I usually gauge a test's difficulty by how people in my school go~ if we find it hard, it probably was. *phew*

Did any of you guys get random ppl talking to you at busstops/shops about how you found 2u? I had several randoms ask me >_> My reply- "**** hard."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)