3unit catholic trials.. how did u 4u's find it?? (1 Viewer)

chardo

i was jus goin thru the 3unit msgboards.. nd readin how they found the catholic trials.. how most of them whinging that they lucky to pass.. that it was hard..

bt yeah honestly i dint find it as hard as they all claim.. i dn wna jinx myself.. bt im expecting 80ish%??

SupaGloo

i do 4u

it wasnt that hard

bout 2x as easy as past 3u caths

but i aint gonna get 90+ anyway, i tend to make careless mistakes... like forgetting to put the units in.... far out..

Sazzy

i found that it wasn't that hard! I did miss 2 parts of a question which is a bummer. Oh well...:(

Marianna

3u cssa trial

I do 4u and the only problem I found with the 3u exam was that it is really long which is common to all 3u exams because they want you to be quick in maths thats one of the main things in 3 unit

But other wise it was ok just a bit abstract... but that is what the new course was like and our teacher warned us of that...

So 3u was so so I don't think I'm going to do exceedingly well though either....

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
some f(a) and f(b) question, actually i skipped all of that.. because i didnt get it ;(

last part of q7 was confusing, but just writing equation of horizontal and vertical motion was free mark!! horrayy :D

Dude

HSC
The f(a) , f(b) wasn't hard for 4 unit stuents. All you have to do is look at the information and fit the pieces of the puzzle together. It was a question of logic.

f(a + b) = f(a) * f(b)

therefore

f(0 + x) = f(0)*f(x)
f(x) = F(0) * f(x)
divide by f(x), then
f(0) = 1
All you do is place a zero in and the rest of the answer is damn easy. Look at what they ask you and look at the function and sub in anything you know!!

Blubby

HSC
eh.. u make it sound so easy...
i tried to put b=-a etc and screwed..
neways.. how did u guys find 4u?
i thought it was easier than years b4 but someppl reckon it was harder so yeah.. just wondering at u guys think... :D

lappang

Dunaferr NK soon FCK
HSC
N/A
Trust me to find 4 unit easier than 3 unit :mad:
oh well:eek:
I still creamed every1 else in 4 unit trials hopefully it's the same in 3 U i will know 2morrow :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)