5 days to learn 2 yrs worth of work! (1 Viewer)

Eeeek

Hey all, ummm just wondering if anyone is in my situation and if anyone knows how i can learn the whole of general maths in 5 days? Unfortunately im not exactly a maths wizz....more of the creative type and i havent really been to maths most of the years and if i was there i didnt do much....my teacher was pretty lax..... :rolleyes: So who else is gunna fail along with me????

jessika

law chicky
HSC
me!!! But I dont care, as long as I go well in IPT maths wont even be counted in my uai scaling. bah, must learn the entire IPT course today though

Lullaby

i'am in the exact same position i freaked out so much about the english exam i hadn't even started studying for maths and now since ive stuffed up my english i'm worried i'll do the same in maths. So i figured i'd do all the examples and really concentrate on the things i have alot of troubles with.:)

Kezza

you'll be fine......

just do as many past papers that you can.
seriously thats all the study you will need to do

:)

stressed02

i'm in the same situation guys...
i haven't even looked at maths yet, because i was studying for english as well....
grrrr i hope i do better than my Trial mark!!! that was a shocker...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i havent really studied either, but i must say maths is my strongest subject and i am not TOO worried, but all i will be doing between now and tuesday will be past papers, at least we dont have formulas to learn like the advanced people. :D
ps. just dont stress, you'll prolly know more than you expect to.

stressed02

To: Eeeek

i didn't get much better trust me!! i got 49!
the state average was 23% though! so we shouldn't worry... ahahha

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by Kezza
you'll be fine......

just do as many past papers that you can.
seriously thats all the study you will need to do

:)
yep, best way to study for maths is to do questions....i just learnt the formulas for the trials and didn't practice any questions so i did pretty bad....60something% :(

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Hi ya pplz...
well you think you got it bad... I turned up to 5 maths lessons and jigged the rest in term 3, and i know absolutely shit all about the subject, but im still not stressed.. yet again... i walked into my maths exam and i still did better than i expected!!! our average was 31% which thankfully i passed, i think something is wrong with me, after the panic attack i chucked for english I so not bothered to study for anything!!! Especially this subject! i cant believe i chose it! Anyways, this should make you all feel better knowing that you're not gonna come last in general maths!!!! That lucky last person, will be too busy taking VODKA shots, to celebrate the freedom of stress, school and pressure!!! WOOHOO!!!:D :D :D

HyperJK

HSC
Well i know im going to be stuffed. The Teacher didn't finish the course leaving me to teach myself on it:mad: . I just hope there are not many Geometry Questions on the exam.

very t

I really hope there is next to no probability in the exam - it's the one thing in General that I really suck at! Everything else is okay, I just hope there's not this big probability section in the exam!:(

phunky

hehe- i started off in 2 unit- was motivated and all. ended up in general cos i couldn't be bothered and did nothing but talk all yr. so now i have ONE day to learn everything and pray that i do decent!

sexysarah2003

l am not going to pity you, any of you who haven't studied or whatever.

I try and do some maths every afternoon, about an hour. I sometimes even go ahead in my studies.

The only person you have to blame is yourself.

Eeeek

Sarah Sarah Sarah......well i can congradulate your motivation...i actually finished the hsc last yr.....so that post was from ages ago.....all i can say is that i wagged every maths lesson to have a smoke, didnt do jack and i still got a great mark...who knows hoe....i guess thats just the way the cookie crumbles. Try being sympathetic Sarah........some ppl probably just dont have the time u have to sit and study all day.....either that or they have a life.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Eeeek

Hey its your future. You can not study and jack off whenever you want, but l choose to study to get a good mark. If you had to ask people on this forum how to cram in 2 years worth of work in 5 days then you have problems.

The only person you can blame is yourself, smoking and stuff while school was on, and then u expect us to help you when your at fault.

I don't sit and study all day, in fact l don't study more than an hour. On weekends l don't do any study. l'm normally on the net or out with my friends all day. Its about time maganement, you have to learn whats more important and prioritise.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by ToOL
i GOT 35 FOR my maths trials how FUKN bad is that.
our teachers are fucked!@
did you know that teachers are less then 50% to blmae for our marks? About 60% is our fault. We don't study, we don't get a tutor or ask for help if we don't understand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)