5 is B (1 Viewer)

gemz

Originally posted by psycho_mushy
its fucking B.... alot of us in our school put B ffs
the answer can't be B!

"what most accurately accounts for the catholic church becoming the largest christian denomination in australia since 1986?"

ecumenical intiatives are the gathering/dialogue of different christian denominations. this doesn't "most accurately" account for growth of the catholic church. just coz different denominations come together, doesnt magically result in the catholic church growing in numbers. it isnt logical.

the "most accurate" answer clearly appears to be C) increased immigration

neesha

i agree it's immigration...i dun think it was denominational-switiching- not many pplz convert 2 being Catholic! and what's ecumenism got 2 do with it? and i 4got the other option....that's muh justification *yes, v. intelligent indeed* pfff!

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
its fucking B.... alot of us in our school put B ffs
yes but you're all wrong, unfortunately

b is actually the least likely answer. Go read the quesiton and justify the answer without refering to 2 words taken out of context

Pogmahaugn

i just posted this on the other thread, but was i the only one who interpreted the question as being about events before 1986

if it was 'why was catholicism the biggest since 1986' doesnt that infer that it became the biggest in 1986, and so reasons for it must have been pre-1986...

i put immigration

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
well our school is catholic.... there's more emphasis on it than anything! gosh
what the fuck is your point? im sure the majority of people who do sor go to a catholic school... that doesnt make you right... i go to a catholic school and i think the majority of us put c... im not saying im right nor am i saying your wrong but your reasoning isnt legit.... WHY did you put ecumenism? people have given reasons why they think it was immigration now you say why you thought ecumenism and only THEN can we debate on this issue... fuck man people get so worked up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)