75 raw ? (1 Viewer)

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
haha, i like the corner crying idea...what does IMO mean haha? i see it on this forum all the time and just go with it

i'll be like: "pfft yea man IMO this, IMO that"
IMO = In my opinion.... IMHO = In my honest/humble opinion.

I think it was a thermometer probe and a data logger. we used it in yr 11 when we did a local ecosystem and took temperatures of water and soil haha
This

smartalec

HSC
well it looked identical to a thermometer haha :p
what thermometer is connected to 'a box' (the data logger), which is connected to a computer? They MIGHT accept it as it is quite ambiguous but really its more of a thermal/thermometer PROBE

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
what thermometer is connected to 'a box' (the data logger), which is connected to a computer? They MIGHT accept it as it is quite ambiguous but really its more of a thermal/thermometer PROBE
I'm so amazing.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
a magical thermometer, duh
Actually a digital thermometer. So I think they would count thermometer as correct.

Also pretty sure if you hold a thermometer up to the skin of the animal it won't measure the ambient temperature. So that's not the reason it's not a thermometer.

smartalec

HSC
Actually a digital thermometer. So I think they would count thermometer as correct.

Also pretty sure if you hold a thermometer up to the skin of the animal it won't measure the ambient temperature. So that's not the reason it's not a thermometer.
lol that's a better justification.

brachester

HSC
This year band 6 cutoff should be a lot lower than recent years because the paper was quite hard (relatively to the past papers). They didn't have much questions on the syllabus but on our analytical skills instead, like the technology X and Y as an example.

Bored as brew

HSC
This year band 6 cutoff should be a lot lower than recent years because the paper was quite hard (relatively to the past papers). They didn't have much questions on the syllabus but on our analytical skills instead, like the technology X and Y as an example.
amen bruddaaaa, cut us some slack you BOS dogs

SpreadTheWord

HSC
that makes me feel relieved man haha, looking at ur signature ur ranks are so good, why aiming for 73 atar boss?
Cheers brother. I could get higher, but because my school is really bad; they're going to pull me down quite a lot.

Bored as brew

HSC
Cheers brother. I could get higher, but because my school is really bad; they're going to pull me down quite a lot. 73 is a high ATAR in my school haha, quite appauling tbh.
i dont reckon school rank could pull you down that much :S but i dont understand all that jazz anyway
you'll be fine boss :D
what school is it anyways?

dean94

HSC
Cheers brother. I could get higher, but because my school is really bad; they're going to pull me down quite a lot.
Kinda depends on how many people do each subject, e.g. if you're 3/4 for physics then that's bottom percentile of the year haha. But I doubt that's the case ... I have a lot of competition at my school >_> 460 people in year 12 lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)