99.80 ATAR, 2020 STATE RANK IN ENGLISH ADVANCED (15) + ANCIENT HISTORY (7): SELLING NOTES ^_^ (1 Viewer)

mantikhor

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I graduated from Girraween High School in 2020, achieving an ATAR of 99.80 along with state ranks of 15 and 7 in English Advanced and Ancient History respectively. I'll be selling notes for those subjects along with Modern History and Legal Studies.
My state ranks are also verifiable on the official NESA website (I'm Jessica Khor) by googling '2020 HSC Top Achievers in course.'

ENGLISH ADVANCED (mark of 98)
TEXTS AND HUMAN EXPERIENCES READING SECTION ($10)
• Compilation of my practice questions and answers
• Transcript of my response to the reading section in the 2020 HSC
• My Trial responses for this section (20/20)
• Notes on techniques and effects to look out for in reading time

THE CRUCIBLE ($30)
- 8 exemplar body paragraphs + introduction that can be used to confidently adapt into and answer a majority of essay questions
- Essay devoted to stylistic forms and features
- 8 more essay plans answering more specific and ‘curveball’ questions
- Transcript of my full essay response in the 2020 HSC
- Collection of even more analysis, quotes, techniques, practice essays etc.

THE TEMPEST/HAG-SEED ($30)
12 exemplar body paragraphs + introduction that can be used to answer the vast majority of possible essay questions
- 20/20 assignment based on The Tempest/Hag-Seed
- Transcript of my full essay response in the 2020 HSC - Collection of even more analysis, quotes, techniques etc.

T.S. ELIOT ($30)
- 4 exemplar essays that collectively use all of the poems
- Extremely detailed line-by-line analysis for each poem which provide both a comprehensive understanding of each poem and picks out a bunch of relevant quotes, techniques etc. with a thorough explanation
- Transcript of my full essay response in the 2020 HSC

MODULE C ($30)
- 3 exemplar creative writing pieces
- 3 exemplar discursives
- Notes that deconstruct and analyse the themes and ideas of prescribed texts for reflection statements (Spotty Handed Villainesses, Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion and Sacrifice, and Father and Child)
- Transcript of my creative response in the 2020 HSC

English Bundles: If you're interested in getting multiple sections, I'm also offering price reductions in bundles (2 for $55, 3 for $75, 4 for $90 [reading section included for free if you're getting all 4])

ANCIENT HISTORY (mark of 98)
POMPEII AND HERCULANEUM ($25)
- 50 pages of extremely detailed notes with sources (an important thing to know for the new ancient syllabus introduced in 2019)
- 15 pages of practice answers
- Transcript of my answers to this section in the 2020 HSC

SPARTA ($25)
- 30 pages of detailed notes answering every syllabus dot point including sources/evidence
- 22 pages of practice answers that comprehensively answer the majority of possible questions + all were verified by a teacher with full marks

THE JULIO-CLAUDIANS ($25)
- 41 pages of exemplary essays that can be used to answer virtually any hsc question + all were verified by a teacher with full marks
- 25/25 essay for an online assessment task
- Transcript of my essay in this section of the 2020 HSC
- Notes!

AGRIPPINA THE YOUNGER ($25)
- Compilation of practice questions and answers with evidence that I used as notes + can be used to answer the majority of hsc questions
- Detailed analysis of sources related to Agrippina (for an internal assessment task [full marks])
- Notes!

Ancient History bundles: If you're interested in getting multiple sections, I'm also offering price reductions in bundles (2 for $45, 3 for $60, all 4 for $75)

MODERN HISTORY (mark of 96)
POWER AND AUTHORITY ($20)
- 44 pages of very detailed notes including evidence
- Compilation of exemplar practice questions and answers
- Transcript of my answers to an internally assessed exam (25/25)

APARTHEID IN SOUTH AFRICA ($20)
- Compilation of exemplar practice questions and answers, including long responses + evidence/sources from academic articles/books
- 30 pages of very detailed notes including evidence
- Other notes and resources

RUSSIA AND THE SOVIET UNION ($20)
- 19 page compilation of practice essays that comprehensively answer the majority of essay questions
- 22 pages of detailed notes + more
- Assignment on society and culture in the Soviet Union (25/25)

THE COLD WAR ($20)
- 27 page compilation of practice essays that comprehensively answer the majority of essay questions

Modern history bundle: If you're interested in buying all my Modern History notes, the price will be reduced to $60!

LEGAL STUDIES (mark of 96)
CRIME + HUMAN RIGHTS ($30)
- 27 pages of crime notes
- 19 pages of human rights notes
- Transcript of two marked crime essays for an internal assessment (25/25 for both)
- 28 pages of crime essays that comprehensively cover the entire syllabus
- Compilation of practice questions and answers for human rights that answer almost every question that can be posed

FAMILY LAW ($20)
- Compilation of my practice essays (can be used to answer the family section of all past hsc papers)

WORKPLACE LAW ($20)
- Compilation of my practice essays (can be used to answer the workplace section of all past hsc papers)

Legal Studies bundle: If you're interested in buying all my Legal Studies notes, the price will be reduced to $60!

------
You can contact me by responding to this thread or emailing me at jessicakhor28@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)