99.85 ATAR + Modern History State Rank (5th) in 2019 | HSC Notes/Tutoring for the NEW SYLLABUS (1 Viewer)

ksw3571

HSC
Hi! I graduated in 2019, achieving an ATAR of 99.85, a State Rank in Modern History (5th) and Band 6 for all of my subjects.

Services available:
- ONLINE tutoring in years 7-10 English as well as HSC English Advanced, Biology, Legal Studies, Science Extension and Modern History
- Condensed + detailed Modern History and Legal Studies notes for sale ($25 per topic, $85 for all)
- Modern History essays/essay plans for sale ($15 each)

As several of the subjects I studied included elective topics, I have listed those I studied below.
- HSC English Advanced: 'The Merchant of Venice', 'Mrs Dalloway'/'The Hours' and T.S Eliot poetry.
- English Extension: 'Reimagined Worlds' Elective with 'The Left Hand of Darkness', Samuel Taylor Coleridge poetry and 'Pan's Labyrinth'.
- HSC Legal Studies: Family Law and World Order Electives
- HSC Modern History: Russia and the Soviet Union, Conflict in Indochina, and the American Civil Rights Movement

Last edited:

alexrussell

HSC
how much for science extension full course notes and what do they consist of?

thanh.lee

HSC
Can you please send a sample of what your HSC English Advanced notes look like?

CauseBeyoncesaidso

HSC
Hi I would like tutoring for legal studies and modern history. How can I contact you about it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)