99.90 ATAR HSC Tutor - Math - Physics - Chemistry (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hello

My name is Raph and I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2017 with an ATAR of 99.90. I am currently studying a double degree in Neuroscience and Medicine at the University of Melbourne as a Chancellor's Scholar, and I’m offering tutoring for year 7-12 students in Math, Physics, and Chemistry up to the HSC level.

I’ve had over 3 years of tutoring experience and have personally helped many students significantly improve their physics abilities and academic performance. Some qualities that I take great pride in as a private tutor include my patience for my students, my ability to logically break down complex concepts into simple and palatable components for my students’ thorough understanding, and my primary passion for my students’ academic and all-round prosperity.

HSC Results

English Advanced: 93
Physics: 96
Chemistry: 95
Mathematics Extension 1: 99
Mathematics Extension 2: 97

(proof available upon request)

Tuition Fee

$50/hr

I’m located in Chatswood, Sydney, at the moment. Lessons are either conducted in Chatswood, or online. Please contact me at 0452 663 122.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I'm in Sydney temporarily during COVID and between semesters. Tutoring is done online when I'm in Melbourne, using the app Scribble via iPad Pro + Apple Pencil, which is effectively not too different from in-person lessons. I mainly tutor year 12 students, I also take year 11 students on and start teaching them year 12 content in advance.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)