99.95 ATAR 2019 Graduate, USYD Double Degree Medicine, 3 yrs experience, Private Tutor - Positions Open (1 Viewer)

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Louisa Leone, and I graduated in 2019 with a 99.95 ATAR and state ranks across HSC Chemistry (3rd in NSW), Mathematics Extension 2 (5th in NSW) and Mathematics Advanced (16th in NSW, accelerated in 2018). I'm currently in my third year studying a Bachelor of Science/Doctor of Medicine degree at the University of Sydney. I have three years of experience as a private tutor, helping students across all high school levels and ages, to seek continuous improvement in their studies and reach their academic goals.

I'm pleased to announce that I have a limited number of positions open for tutoring, and would be absolutely keen to take you onboard. Please refer to the flyer below for some additional details.

If you're interested, or would like to find out more, please email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Louisa

Louisa Leone Tutoring Advert.png

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that with the HSC soon approaching, I am opening up new positions for Mathematics (Standard, Advanced, Extension 1) and Chemistry tutoring!

Positions are limited, so be sure to get in quick!

If you are interested, please feel free to email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Louisa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)