99.95 ATAR | Selling CHEM (95) + PHYS (95) Notes (1 Viewer)

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
99.95 ATAR | Selling CHEM (95) + PHYS (95) Notes ($5)

Hey everyone!

I graduated from James Ruse in 2011 with an ATAR of 99.95, and marks of 95 for both Chemistry and Physics.
I'm now selling my Chemistry and Physics notes which I used exclusively (along with past papers) to study for the HSC.

These notes go slightly beyond the prescribed syllabus at times, which I believe is always advantageous. This added edge will provide you with a more comprehensive understanding of concepts so that you can ace those higher 7-mark examination questions which require you to synthesise your knowledge into a holistic answer.

Every 'first-hand investigation' dotpoint is addressed in detail where appropriate, so even if you didn't do the practicals properly at school, you'll still be able to understand the theory behind them and answer any practical questions that you might encounter.

CHEMISTRY NOTES

• Production of Materials (22 pages)
  • The Acidic Environment (25 pages)
  • Chemical Monitoring and Management (27 pages)
  • Industrial Chemistry (31 pages)
PHYSICS NOTES

• Space (20 pages)
  • Motors and Generators (24 pages)
  • From Ideas to Implementation (28 pages)
  • From Quanta to Quarks (22 pages)
SAMPLES
Samples of each subject are attached below so that you can decide whether these notes are right for you. The samples contain extracts from each module to provide you with a quick overview of what you can expect.

PRICE
$5 per module.
$15 for all 4 modules of a subject.

PURCHASING
Please follow the appropriate links below to the files hosted on Sellfy, an online digital content selling website, where you can purchase and download the notes instantly. Alternatively, if you prefer to pay via bank deposit/transfer, please PM me for further details.

Note that the prices listed on Sellfy are in USD and are lower than the above prices to approximately account for the exchange rate.

Attachments

Last edited:

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
I must say, the chemistry sample looks excellent. Haven't read the Physics one though.
Thanks iSplicer! Good luck with your tutoring, btw - that's some solid experience you've got right there. =)

master_boy

HSC
Wow after buying CODEBLUE's entire set of physics notes, I can honestly say that they are probably one of the best, if not the best, set of physics notes I have ever read. The content is ALL relevant (despite going slightly beyond the syllabus as CODEBLUE says) and easy to understand, the formatting is EXCEPTIONAL (making it a real pleasure to read and study the notes) and the diagrams are so clear and concise that I think they're even better than some of the more complicated ones in textbooks.

tldr; HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow after buying CODEBLUE's entire set of physics notes, I can honestly say that they are probably one of the best, if not the best, set of physics notes I have ever read. The content is ALL relevant (despite going slightly beyond the syllabus as CODEBLUE says) and easy to understand, the formatting is EXCEPTIONAL (making it a real pleasure to read and study the notes) and the diagrams are so clear and concise that I think they're even better than some of the more complicated ones in textbooks.

tldr; HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Thank you!

beehappy

HSC
I bought the notes right after reading the samples. They are are must go to set of notes! I've read through and studied my own class notes and different online notes, both bought and free, from the Bored Of Studies, but these notes are concise and extremely well formatted. They also include plenty of simple to understand and easy to draw diagrams which are relevant and applicable to so many exam questions. CodeBlue is friendly and efficient, and as it states above, prices are negotiable :) tl;dr. Best notes around! You will regret it if you don't get them!

masterdrag

HSC
I bought these superbly organised and concise set of notes which have just the right amount of information, and I have to say that I am completely hooked into studying them for the HSC. These notes are truly unique, having all the text and illustrations laid out in an aesthetically pleasing manner which makes learning the concepts even slightly... enjoyable!

Don't hesitate, buy these notes straight away. You'll thank yourself when you find yourself breezing through the notes, knowing that EVERYTHING is relevant and useful.

CodeBlue

HSC
Uni Grad
I bought these superbly organised and concise set of notes which have just the right amount of information, and I have to say that I am completely hooked into studying them for the HSC. These notes are truly unique, having all the text and illustrations laid out in an aesthetically pleasing manner which makes learning the concepts even slightly... enjoyable!

Don't hesitate, buy these notes straight away. You'll thank yourself when you find yourself breezing through the notes, knowing that EVERYTHING is relevant and useful.
Thanks mate! All the best with your studies... hope you manage to actually have fun in the process =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)