99.95 | State Ranker | Experienced English Tutoring & Essay Feedback (1 Viewer)

Dilnoor

HSC
Hey everyone,

My name is Dilnoor and I achieved an ATAR of 99.95 and 97 in English Advanced (exam mark 98). I have seven years of tutoring experience.

There are common misconceptions that English marking is subjective and English skills are inherent - you either have them or you don't. On the contrary, the HSC English syllabi and marking rubrics are highly formulaic.

During lessons, I break down key English skills and develop a targeted strategy to help students develop them. I also assist in all steps of the essay and creative writing process. I help students analyse themes, develop a structure, and provide extensive feedback and editing. I also provide students with excellent resources, including state-ranking notes and essays.

I offer private one-on-one Year 7-10 English, English Standard, and English Advanced tutoring. I am offering online tutoring or in-person tutoring at Glenwood. I also offer feedback and editing services for English essays and assignments.

For more information, don't hesitate to contact me via phone (0468 641 083) or email (dilnoorhargun@hotmail.com)

Last edited:

nursula

HSC
N/A
Having sat next to this girl for a year in physics I have seen just how hardworking and dedicated Dilnoor is. She really understands exam technique and study effectively something that I believe any student would benefit from. Dilnoor is also really friendly, knowledgeable and able to break down difficult concepts so I would highly recommend trying out her tutoring services!

seethae16

HSC
N/A
Dilnoor's marks are a reflection not only of her work ethic, but of her deep understanding of the HSC and how best to approach and study each subject. With this skill, Dilnoor is more than capable of coaching any student to reach their full potential. Throughout her years in Baulkham Hills, Dilnoor has collected quality notes and resources, to provide extra assistance to her students. After being in class with Dilnoor for the entirety of highschool, and having her help me understand concepts throughout, I can confidently assure any student that they will be gaining valuable HSC tutoring from a genuine tutor.

lajefa

HSC
When you look at these marks, one thing should become clear about Dilnoor. It takes insanity and incredible focus to finish the HSC with your lowest mark being 96. Heck, 96 is beyond most people's wildest aspirations even in our best subjects and to do this for EVERY subject needs a certain kick. May I mention that this was achieved with minimal tutoring- mostly in the run up to the HSC itself.

Over the entire year, Dilnoor went above and beyond to help me in many aspects- sharing her notes, explaining concepts and divulging Baulko's incredibly obfuscated marking criteria. Her resources are selective and are comprised of only the best stuff out there. Having recently finished the HSC alongside Dilnoor, I have practically seen this journey unfold from start to finish. This exquisite intellectual wow'ed me with her planning, organisation and execution. Sharply contrary to the notion of the snobby hyper-competitive student, she is truly delightful and friendly. Not only topping our brutal trial exams but helping others move towards success too.

Ultimately tldr; This is one tutor I would go to if I were you.

phamtom44

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

My name is Dilnoor Hargun and I graduated from Baulkham Hills High School with an ATAR of 99.95 and the following marks:

English Adv: 97
Chemistry: 96
Physics: 97 (7th in state)
Maths 3U: 98
Maths 4U: 96

I have two years experience teaching at prestigious colleges and as a private tutor. I also achieved a Gold medal in both the Chemistry and Physics Olympiad and have studied and taught complex university level science and maths. Most of all, I understand that the HSC is very formulaic and will incorporate a holistic focus on conceptual understandings and exam technique to help you maximise your marks.

I am offering one-on-one tutoring for the above subjects for $40/hr. I will also be happy to edit English essays and creatives for $15 each.

If you are interested, or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me via email: dilnoorhargun@hotmail.com, or mobile: 0468 641 083.

Proof:View attachment 33652
emailed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)