A girl not wanting a relationship.......... (YET) (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
IS it really worth it, trying to make it with a girl when she tells you that she isnt ready or she doesnt want another relationship, yet she still wants to get with you or stuff like that........

i dotn know if i could handle it but this chic is also soo hot and like yeah but i dont know if i could handle knowing that she could like just be using me or something i just dont really kno wat to do or think.............

i bearly know the chic we have only met a few days ago, and instally we click, we are like yeah its great but yeah i dont kow wat to do wat do u guys and gals think on this subject

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
well, if she tells you that she's not ready for a relationship or another boyfriend, then you probably shouldn't try talk her into it. just wait till she's ready - you've only just met her so there's still time. :)
um, by "get with" i take it you mean she wants you physically? :confused:
if she's not ready for a relationship or committment yet she tells you that, then if you get with her you'll just be used.
just stay friends with her, take it slow ;)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
You are a guy and she wants to fuck you with no strings attached. Oh god. What a horrible situation.

Evansy

HSC
lol yeah i know but still she is a great girl, and yeah i usppose i should take it slowly, but yeah............ i guess iw ill have to wait and see

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
she's either letting you down easy

or wants you to listen to her about her ex's.

Evansy

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
she's either letting you down easy

or wants you to listen to her about her ex's.

Na i dont think she is letting me down at all, she is the one telling my mates that she likes and and could see us having a relationship later on down the track. and yeah so go figure

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hmm well if she says that to other people then she does like you,
but i have a friend who used to have a lot of guys ask her out, and she always said no in her own way. she'd say something like "maybe later" or "i'm not ready just yet" but she actually means no. :confused:
some girls have a very interesting way of rejecting, so you better be careful of that.

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
Evansy said:
IS it really worth it, trying to make it with a girl when she tells you that she isnt ready or she doesnt want another relationship, yet she still wants to get with you or stuff like that........

i dotn know if i could handle it but this chic is also soo hot and like yeah but i dont know if i could handle knowing that she could like just be using me or something i just dont really kno wat to do or think.............

i bearly know the chic we have only met a few days ago, and instally we click, we are like yeah its great but yeah i dont kow wat to do wat do u guys and gals think on this subject
Get yourself out of that now! This happened to me, but with a guy...and he ended up leading me on and screwing me over big time. He made me think he liked me, but just wasn't ready for a relationship, when the reality was he was using me...he was also doing the same thing to a few other girls AT THE SAME TIME AS ME!!! Get out while you can...if you don't i hope she's not like this guy...i hope your not being screwed over...

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
No i dont think its worth pursuing... it sounds like this girl is either letting you down softly (but wants dick) or is trying to string you along because she likes the attention. If you think you like her as more than just a sex object then get out right now cos you will only get hurt in the long run, but if you're happy to hook up with her without wanting a relationship or thinking its something more than a casual fringe benefits friendship then have fun.

Seriously... i know girls like that and i used to do that once upon a time (*blushes and thinks people should throw their keyboards at me*). Im good as gold now (hehe) but no seriously, don't pursue it if you really like her.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
absolution* said:
You are a guy and she wants to fuck you with no strings attached. Oh god. What a horrible situation.

like sweet poetry it made me laugh

and yes if she is going to use u, use her right fucking back - maybe in the ass to teach her

Evansy

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
No i dont think its worth pursuing... it sounds like this girl is either letting you down softly (but wants dick) or is trying to string you along because she likes the attention. If you think you like her as more than just a sex object then get out right now cos you will only get hurt in the long run, but if you're happy to hook up with her without wanting a relationship or thinking its something more than a casual fringe benefits friendship then have fun.

Seriously... i know girls like that and i used to do that once upon a time (*blushes and thinks people should throw their keyboards at me*). Im good as gold now (hehe) but no seriously, don't pursue it if you really like her.
the thing is we both really dontknow each other that well, but everytime we speak or see eachother its like we have this great friendship going!

GSTARRAW

absolution* said:
I agree, which guy wants to fuck a hot chick with no strings attached? You fool, Screw her then screw her.

Evansy

HSC
but thats why wat to treat any girl......... honestly im not like that anyway, may be my loss but hey

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Evansy said:
but thats why wat to treat any girl......... honestly im not like that anyway, may be my loss but hey
hmz =S

sex could bring you closer 2gether anyway

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Evansy said:
the thing is we both really dontknow each other that well, but everytime we speak or see eachother its like we have this great friendship going!
welll are you happy to just hook up with her on a friend with benefits level? If you do, she will probably never go out with you because she can have you and still have freedom. But yeah, im not a guy... and the others seem to be saying just to screw her...

Also if you pursue the relationship and it doesnt work out then you will have lost the great friendship.

Whats important to you? Everyones different.

Evansy

HSC
i asked her if she wanted me to give up or keep trying, she goes keep trying if u are happy with knowning that i dont really want a relationship yet! but yet she told my friends that who used to be her Ex from like years ago, that she could see us going out in the future

GSTARRAW

Dude, dont act all 2005 about the whole issue... If the bitch wants to be fucked without commitments, then fuck her... that kinda situation rarely comes up for males. Plus, no matter how nice you be about the situation, nice guys always fucken lose. Remember that coz i been there done that a million times.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Nice guys can win but they just can't go about it in nice ways.

U don't have to be a prick, u might just have to do some prick-like things..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)