Aah i dont regret my use of yesterdays time now! (1 Viewer)

kokodamonkey

HSC
Yesterday i spent a few hours mucking around online and thought uhoh i better do some business studies study.. bah... did about 2hours. then after dinner i thought i'd watch who wants to be a millionaire coz i thought it was only like 30mins or something then i'd do study.. then it went for hour and a half.. thought ohwell. then watched that new show with hugh jackman! bah no more study got done!!

Looked briefly over Syllabus this morning. joked around with buddies about the importance of knowing the financial planning cycle! Then haha it was one of the m/c!

Aaah so easy! 20pg for section 3. 16pg for section 4 did q28.

What did everyone else think?

So great now no more exams for rest of the week :D

moco

HSC
It was a lot easier than i expected. I thought I was going to die...just glad it is over. four more exams left!!! YAY!!!!

BeyondDeath

HSC
yea, heaps easier than expected. I kinda feel like all my studying has been wasted...

lisablah

HSC
N/A
soooo hard for extended response! so much wasnt tested...what a waste of my life...seriosuly.

HSC
yeh, tis always good to get business out of the way, its a subject that is in my opinion, extremely dry and involves so much content

i like to call it a 'fat' subject because of all the matter and content it contains

it feels good not having to remember so much stuff

JBALECH

HSC
THANK THE LORD.
business is done

easiest exam so far.
after GENERAL maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)