Aboriginal youths brutally attack White Aussie men (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
A MAN was knocked unconscious and had his nose and teeth broken in a Sydney gang bashing.
The 26-year-old was attacked from behind and repeatedly punched and kicked and then robbed in Chalmers Street, Redfern, about 1.30am (AEST), police said.

Nearby motorists sounded their car horns, which caused the group to flee with a paper bag containing the man's work clothes.

The man was taken to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.

Witnesses told police they saw a gang of up to 10 males of Aboriginal or Pacific Islander appearance attack the man.
Man bashed by gang of thieves | National Breaking News | News.com.au

and

May 7th, 2009
BASHED: Glenn Lambourn bears the scars of the attack. Picture: CLIVE HYDE

A TERRITORY man was beaten to a pulp by a gang of more than 20 teenage bike bandits - some as young as eight - because he had no cigarettes to give them.

Heavily bruised and suffering a fractured eye socket, broken jaw and shattered teeth, Glenn Lambourn was still shaken when talking to the Northern Territory News about the vicious street attack.
"I thought I was going to die," he said, his voice trembling. "They just kept smashing me over the head - I was on all fours and they surrounded me and kept laying the boot in flat out.
"They just did not stop - I felt my teeth go.
"All I could do was try and run but I kept falling."

He said the kids - all of Aboriginal appearance and believed to be aged between eight and 14-years-old - approached him on their bikes near the skate park and asked for a cigarette.
Shortly after he said he did not have any, he said he was whacked over the head from behind with a lump of wood "thicker than a stubby", knocking him, face-first, to the ground.
The gang then piled on top of him and repeatedly kicked him in the head, he said.
Beaten to pulp by kids over smokes - Northern Territory News

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Poor guy. I hope they hunt down the bastards that committed this atrocity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)