About 2006 Hsc King Lear (1 Viewer)

JaeBong

HSC
HELP ME ! "About 2006 Hsc King Lear"

hey guys
um... for the Lear question i knew that i was meant to talk about Lear's characterisation but due to examine conditions and 'nervousness' i underlined the words King Lear, which made it seem like the text instead of the character... this was probably due to habits... but i did talk about Lear as the character and stuff...

am i screwed??!!...

Last edited:

simply__me

HSC
Re: HELP ME ! "About 2006 Hsc King Lear"

They'll most likely be confused about it. And even if they try to interpret what you were saying.. it would lose the overall 'flow' of the the essay when they read it, trying to determine whether its the character or the text. But i guess if your sentence structure is right.. they'll understand where you're coming from ?

needmoreninjas

HSC
dont feel bad....i completely bs'd that question coz i dont understand "ye olde english"....when i understood what the goddam text was about was when i watched the bondi pavillion thing....sat there n thought "LOL that guy is pissed!" and "oh rejected by ur own blood...cop it".....i couldnt really answer the question about my understandin of the play...coz i still bloody dont!

rdudash

HSC
i completely pwned that qtn :jedi:

NOT!!

I mean wtf was up with that qtn I had more qtns ABOUT the qtn!

Where were the 'other' productions or the 'other' readings

:bomb:

That was my peace of mind during the exam after reading that qtn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)