About the exam ... (1 Viewer)

Katie_02

Hey all,

I though I would add my comment about the exam we had today... Standard Paper Modules

I though it was quite , well not difficult. I did Image and The Truman Show, that had a lot to write about and you could go into all the themes and how he is a victim etc etc.

Briar Rose by Jane Yolen wasn't too hard. I had to think for a minute though how I was going to plan it. What I would incorpoate.

The last question I did was Bruce Dawe and Consumerism. I though overall that was the easiest. Bruce Dawe in each of his poems made some excellent points about our society of today and I had plenty of quotes to use for examples. I was quite pleased with that question.

Overall I would of given it the thumbs up. I just hope I did okay in it.

eagle4

HSC
N/A
yeah i did truman, i enjoyed that 1st question, i used it as a chance to write my one essay question, i started off by saying that i learnt that image creats menaing etc etc...

the 2nd question i did shoe horn sonata, i didnt like that question, but the last question was ok, even though i entered the exam without suplimentry material, but i made it up

i also hope i did well

eagle4

Cyberchick

yeh i agree about the bruce dawe section.

All we really had to write about was society and shopping and the need as people to consume things we don't require.

Oh and throw in a few quotes.

Btw i know everyone is talking about how many pages they wrote and what not but may i just remind u all thats it's about quality and not quantity!

Take it ezy

enzi`

to everyone who's saying quality not quantity, speaking as someone who has always struggled to make up the pages but gets great comments about the quality of work - I can tell you that quantity is worth a helluva lot more when your talking marks!

I did 11 pages for the whole exam, but at least I can still feel my wrists!

Simmo

thats good to know coz i wrote 21 pages the ,ost ive ever written in an exam bu i dont think the quality was very good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)