Absurd Question (1 Viewer)

macca rockz

cassie8 said:
How Did You All Go?!
mmmm yeah well lol... it was gr8 ;)... nar cant wait till its over :D... be heaven!!! no more drama almost ;)... maybe :p...

luv macca

artfaggette

dongs
HSC
Holy shit. I just had a moment of panic! Yikes, i thought i'd missed it.

cassie8

heheh yeah true cause of daylight saving i thoght some people woudl freak out!!
ahh i hope all goes well, anyway i just hope i dont get a flat tyre like last time on my way driving.. i better leave now! best of luck!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXX

cassie8

i had my dad and sister barry and miranda otto and her husbnad peter obrien over last night and they were giving me some handy hints on theatre but then sometimes i forget my dad talks alot of irrelvnt information to me like who was in the play when he performed it ra ra ra and im like dad i dont care about what you did mucking around backstage i need to ace this essay tomorrow!!

chiken_lips

In performance

I dont know about everyone else but i took a particular focus on whether performance extracts more meaning - i sed it didnt i sed it merely projected the questions on to the stage (in terms of the comical and illogical parts) and the only way meaning could be found within the plays was by understanding the philosophies upone which they were based and the personal contexts of the playwrights - is this right you reckon?

i_am_an_genius

Yeah, u should be sweet as - i hope coz thats how i took it - though i dont know if it matters much the way you took it as much as how well you backed it up with the texts, and justified your arguments

No more Drama!!!! (till first year uni perhaps) wahoo!

emmamar

HSC
i loved it.. it was the funniest question ever.. it was like asking us to rationalise the irrational.. made for an excellent essay that sounded quite absurd haha

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh helppppppppppppppp

i totally forgot to make reference to the statement about how on stage it makes sence.......how many marks will i lose???????

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i just concentreated on wat was illgoical and funny

how could i forget it ahhhhhhhhhhhh

does anyone know how this will affect me????

*sarah*

HSC
cassie8 said:
i had my dad and sister barry and miranda otto and her husbnad peter obrien over last night and they were giving me some handy hints on theatre
rigggggggggggght

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)