Academic advising session (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
mibiony said:
I think: if ur catching a train, get off at Kingswood station, there is a free bus service from UWS dat will take you through all campus's, u just need to get off at the right one... but not sure if the service is working, like i duno whether it matters if uni is on or not... but its quicker to walk from kingswood station.. u just walk through the big oval [u'll c it.. its big] and then u'll c the uni penrith campus...

That's not the campus you're meant to go to. You're meant to go to the one that is on the highway.

klh

HSC
but you can still wlak thru it to werrington, ive doen it a couple of times just because it was boring and i missed hte bus.
plus you still can catch the bus in kingswood.

Jonathan A

HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Werrington is the coolest! I hold no bias to that what so ever... :rolleyes:

Werrington is part of the Penrith Campus which is split up into Werrington north, Werrington South and Kingswood.

Distance from Parramatta? By what means of transport?
By car is about half an hour, or so i am led to believe

Penrith also holds a fourth precinct in the city-centre.

klh

HSC
but i've never heard of it, i thougth research was doen on campus...like what school is it for? most of the CIT students are at kingswood.

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
I had mine today...and my car broke down on the way there
And ive never filled in so many forms in my life

klh

HSC
hahaha, overwhleming perhaps?
i knew what needed to be filled in but i still choked with all the junk they give you and all the info they make you get into yoor skull.
was it quick? best to get a first hand account of what happened this year at the session.
sorry bout the car though, what broke it? cant be overheat, today was cool.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
omg, was it quick ? ummmm NO. the most annoying day ever.. had to fill out about 10 forms, visit 3 different rooms and line up like 4 times.. argh enrolling sucked. i heard a mother say, "well, looks like making it to uni was the easy part" hah cos yeh.. everyone stresses about making it in to their uni course.. then after that.. gets hectic =/

klh

HSC
lol...ok, same thing like that last year for me.
hwo is your id photo? Mine came out bad, but i was too embarrased to let anyone else see it.
It was a tiring day, as you know, so when i sat down i felt and too my dismay looked tired. end result, i look like a stoned boy with glasses on. The perosn didnt say when to say chesse, i thought that was protocol, like scholl photos.

well, all im going to say is expect mroe of this. many uni students complan about uni forms and plicies and enrolemtns because its true. expect more lines for books and paying fees.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Do we get a new id card this year? what happens with the whole city rail sticker thingo, is it still valid for this year ... cause there are so many transit officers on the western line looking for a reason to fine you, i don't wanna run the risk of being fined.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
SpaceMonkey said:
Umm... I've asked about/applied for my TFN a few days ago but what if the ATO doesn't reply before the AAS day? What should I do?
As long as you get your TFN before the hecs census date, you will be fine. If you don't get it in time, just go to the student centre with your hecs forms later and defer (i assume thats what your doing).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Do you know where I can get the sticker from? the student centre or something?

klh

HSC
where do we get the sticker from?
i hate taking photos, i always blink or look like a stoned guy.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i look awful in my pic - my enrolment day was at penrith and it was about 40 degrees - i think that I was gonna die from overheating!

luckyduck

When I'm Going To My Advising Session ,,, Where Would The Free Bus Be??
Would It Be On The Side Of Where The Station Would Be?

Also How Do U Get Back To The Station???

klh

HSC
i went to the student centre to ask and the women were like no, no forms yet your card expires [for the cityrial thingy] in march so come get the form in march, we dont have it now.
this was when i went earlier than the sceduled AAS. 2 days later i am in line at the final check station and something catched my eye..no not a girl but the state transit form!!! So if oyu want to renew it, dont ask the werrington student centre but go and get it at the tables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)