Academic Transcript; Wihdrawn Subjects (1 Viewer)

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Does anyone here know whether or not it is possible to have 'Withdrawn' subjects removed from your academic transcript? If so, how is it done?

Last year I was automatically enrolled in CHEM102 for Spring session, and two weeks into Autumn session I decided it would be a bad idea, so I withdrew from it - and it's still on my transcript. It looks so bad, like I dropped out of it because I couldn't take it, or something. Also, I had ('am having') a few issues with enrolment for next session, which involved me having to remove two subjects I had entered only ten minutes before - and again, they are on my transcript. Grr.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
hfis said:
Does anyone here know whether or not it is possible to have 'Withdrawn' subjects removed from your academic transcript? If so, how is it done?

Last year I was automatically enrolled in CHEM102 for Spring session, and two weeks into Autumn session I decided it would be a bad idea, so I withdrew from it - and it's still on my transcript. It looks so bad, like I dropped out of it because I couldn't take it, or something. Also, I had ('am having') a few issues with enrolment for next session, which involved me having to remove two subjects I had entered only ten minutes before - and again, they are on my transcript. Grr.
I don't think you can remove it.

I also have that problem. I accidentally enrolled in a spring version of CSCI204 then realised I can only do it in autumn.

Ninga

HSC
The withdrawn subjects don't appear on your final academic transcript. They are probably still present in your enrolment record though, where you get your marks. But when you graduate and recieve 2 copies of your full academic transcript, the withdrawn subjects aren't on there at all. At least they aren't on mine...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It doesn't end up on your final academic transcript. You think you have problems with it looking bad? At last count I have 44 withdrawn subjects on my enrollment record... No one cares about what you withdraw from, it's only your marks in the subjects you completed.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Thanks guys. I didn't realise that the academic transcript would be different compared to what was displayed on the enrolment record.

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Hmm, I was wondering myself if it was possible to remove those withdrawn subjects (enrolled in the wrong maths subjects for less than a day prior to the 2005 autumn session).

When you go to Print Enrolment Record on SOLS, the withdrawn subjects do appear. Ninja, do they appear on that page for you? Oh and how was MedRadPhys in the final years? I'm about to enter 2nd year of it.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
acullen said:
Hmm, I was wondering myself if it was possible to remove those withdrawn subjects (enrolled in the wrong maths subjects for less than a day prior to the 2005 autumn session).

When you go to Print Enrolment Record on SOLS, the withdrawn subjects do appear. Ninja, do they appear on that page for you? Oh and how was MedRadPhys in the final years? I'm about to enter 2nd year of it.
As Ninja said, they appear on your enrolment record but not your final academic transcript. Reading what people say ftw.

santaslayer

HSC
Let's hope they let me remove "failed" subjects. I think I'm gonna need it this session. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)