Accepting Dalyell Scholars? (1 Viewer)

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
Hey there,

So I accepted my course (Advanced Science/Advanced Studies) but there wasn't any option to accept the Dalyell Scholars offer.

Did any of you guys see an option to accept it?

My ATAR was enough for Dalyell so I thought there would be an option to accept it.

Last edited:

maria1999

HSC
Hey me too! Also, did you apply for any SSP units and did they ask for documentation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eittol

HSC
Yeah, me too! I sent in an online enquiry about so I'm hoping they get back to me soon? And I chose both SSP and Advanced first year units and had to apply for all of those. I just downloaded my HSC certificate from NESA and uploaded that as my documentation... I think they just need to see that you got good enough HSC marks to do the units.

maria1999

HSC
I just called usyd and they said Dalyell offers come out in Jan. if you received a letter inviting you to be a Dalyell Scholar, the offer will be given.

captainhelium

water enthusiast
HSC
I just called usyd and they said Dalyell offers come out in Jan. if you received a letter inviting you to be a Dalyell Scholar, the offer will be given.

Yup I gave them a ring too and they said that the option will be there when the enrolment comes out.

Thanks for letting me know though!

kimsayslegit

HSC
I got the E12 alternative entry and my ATAR ended up being above 95, which was enough to enter the Dalyell stream through alternative entry. I didn't receive any e-mail about the program though, and I was wondering if you guys knew anything about it? I enrolled and everything but there was no section concerning the Dalyell program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)