Accessing external harddrive (1 Viewer)

greekgun

HSC
Ey guys, long story short but i had to format my computer - but thankfully made a back up like 1 month before i had to format...but unfortunatly it seems as if ive lost my power adapter and cords for the external harddrive and cant seem to find a replacement. do u guys rekon there are stores out their that would access the harddrive for me and then copy and paste the shit onto my laptop...i was thinking that some computer store must provide this service but i have no idea where to start...any suggestions.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Ey guys, long story short but i had to format my computer - but thankfully made a back up like 1 month before i had to format...but unfortunatly it seems as if ive lost my power adapter and cords for the external harddrive and cant seem to find a replacement. do u guys rekon there are stores out their that would access the harddrive for me and then copy and paste the shit onto my laptop...i was thinking that some computer store must provide this service but i have no idea where to start...any suggestions.
Just take your external hard-drive to DSE, and tell them you need a power adapter for this electronic gadget, and bobs your uncle.

When my power cord for my router got ripped out, i took it to DSE and on the back of the router it said, '5V - 1.2A'. I told the sales dude and he came back with a power supply cord.

Downside it's gonna cost you, no more then $40

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Yeah, everything uses standard cables these days. Power adapter will be the pricey one - the male/male cables are cheap and easy, however.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
My last workplace just placed 2nd hand HDD's into to external cases.

I swear they were doing illegal business.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)