ACCG 3rd year (1 Viewer)

rajputsingh

HSC
Hi guys,

Has anyone done either ACCG340- Auditing and Assurance Services or ACCG308-Corporate Accounting and Reporting?
What are these subjects like and which would you recommend? My maths is very poor eg I just passed ACST101 but did recieve a credit in 1B. Are any of these maths type subjects? Also, how in depth are the accounting principles eg in regards to entry accounting etc

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Thankyou

blackrider89

HSC
Hi guys,

Has anyone done either ACCG340- Auditing and Assurance Services or ACCG308-Corporate Accounting and Reporting?
What are these subjects like and which would you recommend? My maths is very poor eg I just passed ACST101 but did recieve a credit in 1B. Are any of these maths type subjects? Also, how in depth are the accounting principles eg in regards to entry accounting etc

Your help would be very much appreciated!

Thankyou
As long as u can do basic calculations like 12*3=36 it should be hassle-free. About ACCG340, no calculations at all.

ACCG310/308 was/is boring though.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
accg308:

-90% of final exam caluclation and it is easy, like plus, minus, times, and divde
-10% of final exam theory even lecturer tell to not bother studying that, topics choosed will be wide range and random

accg340:

-all theory
-it's applied theory you gotta understand it, not just remember it.

I did both units last semester, easy i have to say. Especially accg340 not as hard as it seems reading from old threads. Overall you should get D at least (serious).

robin_mq

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, my major is professional accouting, No idea which final elective to pick, many have suggested Math123, Frn122, Stat279, any other easy units???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)