ACU or Notre Dame? (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah... university rankings don't mean a whole lot for undergraduates. They are based heavily off research and to make league tables it is reflective more on quantity than quality (but some rankings also count citations which is a bit of both). It just encourages the whole "ivory tower" culture.

Fancythatball

HSC
N/A
No offence, but ND sucks balls.
I go there, and I'm trying to transfer out.

X3Enjeru

HSC
N/A
I would encourage you to check out both unis and see which one suits you best - sometimes it comes down to personal feel with uni. I do Law/Commerce at Notre Dame and I think that it is definitely of a high standard. A lot of people bag the uni because it lacks "prestige", but in my experience this is just elitist talk. The people are great and from what I have seen, the teaching standards are definitely on the level of other unis with greater "prestige".

I'm looking forward to go to ND, but I'm worried about filling in my report results in the application form. Does my report have to be high? And my atar? I've gone on the website but they don't list the atar cut off and I was also told that ND doesn't look at atar? Is that true? I'm currently doing my hsc and I want to get into a secondary education course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)