Adding Another Course (1 Viewer)

MJRey

HSC
There's a particular uni I want to go to, and I put two of their courses as my top two preferences. I put two courses from a backup uni (the same backup uni) as my third and fourth preferences, and I didn't have a fifth preference. But now I'm considering putting in a third course for my desired uni in the list so that I can increase the probability of getting into my preferred uni. Could I do this before the cut-off at 11:59 pm tomorrow, and is this a good idea?

Vall

HSC
There's a particular uni I want to go to, and I put two of their courses as my top two preferences. I put two courses from a backup uni (the same backup uni) as my third and fourth preferences, and I didn't have a fifth preference. But now I'm considering putting in a third course for my desired uni in the list so that I can increase the probability of getting into my preferred uni. Could I do this before the cut-off at 11:59 pm tomorrow, and is this a good idea?
sounds like a good idea to me! and yes you still have time (but UAC website is closed until 7am now)

MJRey

HSC
sounds like a good idea to me! and yes you still have time (but UAC website is closed until 7am now)
Yay, thanks for the encouragement! Also, congrats on coming 1st in the state for Engineering!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Even if you don't get it tomorrow there's multiple rounds where you can edit your preferences and get offers so it should be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)