Adelaide Second Round Medicine Interviews (1 Viewer)

Butterscotch

HSC
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would have any information on what UMAT and ATAR would put someone in chance of an interview offer for the uni of Adelaide medicine course? I am from interstate and obtained a UMAT of 88 and an ATAR of 99.15, I was just curious as to wether there was any chance.

Thank you!!!! :)

loveallaround

HSC
Hey man, I was in your shoes wondering the same thing. Adelaide hands out offers based on your UMAT percentile and how you went. It also tends to be a bit biased towards its own applicants and therefore interstaters like you and I need higher UMAT scores to receive interviews. I for one, didn't receive an interview having a UMAT score of 94 percentile. It's not an insanely high UMAT score but I got rejected on the first round offers. Hopefully the second round offers have lower cutline but I still think you would require realistically a UMAT of 90+ if you are an interstater. BUT no one knows so keep your fingers crossed and I wish good news upon you.

Also, have you considered UQ medicine? With your scores you have a good chance of an offer

Butterscotch

HSC
UQ Guaranteed pathway to medicine is what I'm hoping for at the moment. Love the sound of UQ as a uni and would be insanely happy to end up there. I was just hoping for a potential Adelaide interview as "another hope" i guess hahaha. The more places you get interview offers the better right? :)

lighttheway

HSC
Hello, does anyone here know when we will be notified if we received a second round offer or not? And which dates the interviews are held on?

My UMAT was also 94 ;)

Best of luck everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)